• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Back sliding?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Administrator
Staff Member
Have you been back sliding lately with the Lord? Here are some Scripture verses to show you that GOD will accept you again if you return to Him.

Jeremiah 3:22
"Return, faithless people; I will cure you of backsliding." "Yes, we will come to you, for you are the LORD our God.

Ezekiel 37:23
They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

Joel 2:13
Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.

GOD is merciful and loves you very much! There is no sin you have committed that GOD will not forgive you for so what are you waiting for? Praise GOD, ask for forgiveness and grow in faith. Walk with the Lord your Creator.

hey with all the talk of Back sliding and stuff and Verses... can sum oen make a thread for me about beign ON FIRE for God and soem verses to keep me encouraged or somethgin please??

but an AWESOEM Thread thanks Chad i will come here when and if i back slide...

Love Simon!!!

Wow..thank you chad..that was great.I wish i was so good at finding verses like that in the bible.Maybe i can spread the knowledge to some people i know who need to see this.Have a Blessed Day Everyone :shade:

Have you been back sliding lately with the Lord? Here are some Scripture verses to show you that GOD will accept you again if you return to Him.

Jeremiah 3:22
"Return, faithless people; I will cure you of backsliding." "Yes, we will come to you, for you are the LORD our God.

Ezekiel 37:23
They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

Joel 2:13
Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.

GOD is merciful and loves you very much! There is no sin you have committed that GOD will not forgive you for so what are you waiting for? Praise GOD, ask for forgiveness and grow in faith. Walk with the Lord your Creator.
Dear Brother Chad,

It is a very nice and short article, thank you so much for sharing. Allow me to share one more verse with you, related to God's abundant grace and mercy:

Psalm 86:5: For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

God bless you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Christ4Ever Devotionals 1
Christ4Ever Devotionals 2
Z Christian Counseling 10