• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

Loyal
"Are you sure you have "Oil" in your lamps? And if so, what kind do you have and who sold it to you? And is your lamps filled? Who was the Proprietor? And do you walk around half full? And most important, do you know the metaphor the "biblical language" without a human interpreter? For it is the language of a "strange people" from a far off land, a creature that is not of this kingdom, neither of this land but longs for "Eternity' for that is where our citizenship truly is, and it takes a certain type of "Oil" to get there, and can travel as fast as a "twinkling of an eye" to the final distination. We are "strange people", it does not yet appear what we shall be, but when we see Him, we will be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is." "Because the Bible tells us so"!

"For to this end, was He born and for this cause, came Him into this world"

'The Sweetness of Jesus" sent the other "Paraclete"!:innocent:

PS. I like it, Jesus said: In other words, I got to go away and send you back another Helper, because you cannot make it, if i don't send Him back. You cannot make this journey without "The Holy Spirit"! You must have "The Comforter". When you get lonely, and discourage, "Lord thank you"! He is here to abide with you forever and forever and will never leave you or forsake you. "For you are Sealed by The Spirit of GOD"