• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Astounded

Staff Member
Let the godly sing for joy to the LORD; it is fitting for the pure to praise him. Praise the LORD with melodies on the lyre; make music for him on the ten-stringed harp. Sing a new song of praise to him; play skillfully on the harp, and sing with joy. Psalm 33:1-3

God prepares, protects, and provides. He does what you can't. He just wants you to follow His lead. So cheer god, and give him a trumpet fanfare. But remember, the only way to legitimately offer Him praise is to trust that He's the Author of Life.

If Christians sound best when praising, then there should be more praise. If you're astounded by God's trustworthiness, then your life should be a long and sincere hallelujah. God makes a difference, and it should change your outlook. That outlook should make a difference for everyone you encounter.

Live your life like you're in a parade honoring the God who brought hope to the despairing. Remember how despair once felt?

Trust has always been essential to understanding the value of God--not that anyone has ever been able to estimate it. Trust in a big God and you'll be filled with hope and joy to overflowing. The hope He gives will change your life for the better.

Prayer: Dear God, focus my spiritual vision so that I can see You as mighty to save, worthy of trust, and the Author of Life. May my life be lived in an attitude of praise to You who control what I can't. Thank You.