• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

ask me

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

NEW

the light...
this is me.
here to answer
but i dont know...
Father says
dont call me anymore
Father
Im not, and Im not gonna call you to prey on
and...
AND
THIS IS
IF THIS IS THE JESUS CRIST
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO
GET FROM THIS(ME)
YES, THE KING
BUT THIS IS NOT SO EASY HOW DO YOU IMAGINE
I DONT NEED THE FAME

NEW

WE WISH PROTECTION, ATTENTION, LOVE, HAPPINESS, HEALTH, PARADISE, RICHNESS, FREEDOM FROM , OF GOD
,it will be very heavy IF I WRITE MORE without getting any question ,for you

Staff Member
Greetings,

we wish/seek forgiveness, exchange, His life for ours, mercy and grace.

without lifting his head...
sin and trespass
paid out and dead
smote his chest
I tell you he entered rest

why when we should die?

I ask you, do you shew/perform/give signs and wonders? Do you deny or confess the Lord/Master Who bought you?

Bless you ....><>

NEW

There is no death; after that the human dies, Its the reason that human is dying, wants to be immortal,
only showing me the way GOD THE MOST HIGHEST

I WISH THE MOST HIGEST THE GOD BLESS YOU,

Staff Member
There is no death; after that the human dies, Its the reason that human is dying, wants to be immortal,
only showing me the way GOD THE MOST HIGHEST

I WISH THE MOST HIGEST THE GOD BLESS YOU,
Greetings,

Grace and Peace unto you.

Bless you ....><>

NEW

Chad, Attitude is My Surname there is nothing to be protected against me you may trust me

Staff Member
you may trust me
Our trust is not in man, but God, that is Christ Jesus. Which is where we place our hope.
But I'm sure that is what you meant :thumbsup:
C4E
<><

indeed, we had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead; 2 Corinthians 1:9

Loyal
@NEW If you really were who you are implying or asserting that you are, we would care. We care in any case for any person who is hungry. If indeed you were who you want us to believe you are you would also understand the blurriness of our vision and act or react accordingly.

We are all very frail here and our Master knows that, but if we are His sheep do we not recognize His Voice. Should you not have already known that?

What was the sign of Jonah?

Staff Member
Greetings @NEW ,

are you still around? Please join in the forums one day now that you are a member.

Bless you ....><>

NEW

Our trust is not in man, but God, that is Christ Jesus. Which is where we place our hope.
But I'm sure that is what you meant :thumbsup:
C4E
<><

indeed, we had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead; 2 Corinthians 1:9
I will only to answer to the questions, please don't think this is especially about this reply, I have to come with this way for a while, I have too many things to tell about all but i'm not going to do

NEW

@NEW If you really were who you are implying or asserting that you are, we would care. We care in any case for any person who is hungry. If indeed you were who you want us to believe you are you would also understand the blurriness of our vision and act or react accordingly.

We are all very frail here and our Master knows that, but if we are His sheep do we not recognize His Voice. Should you not have already known that?

What was the sign of Jonah?
Should you not have already known that? I know. i must come closer with the power of the MOST HIGHEST, this is the reason of that i will answer only the questions

NEW

Greetings @NEW ,

are you still around? Please join in the forums one day now that you are a member.

Bless you ....><>
Im doing the righetst one forever its the reason of that im not always here ( not because of that im the MOST WONDERFUL because of that the MOST WONDERFUL is doing/making me the righest one)

Staff Member
Greetings,

Im doing the righetst one forever its the reason of that im not always here ( not because of that im the MOST WONDERFUL because of that the MOST WONDERFUL is doing/making me the righest one)
thank you for your reply...
may you continue in the grace that you have received if Him, keeping your eyes firmly upon Him and your heart set to follow Him.

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

Romans 12:3-10

Is there anything you would like to share here with us?
Can you tell me what you have most recently discovered and what it means to you?

Bless you ....><>