• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

As it was in the days of Noah?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
It's hard to put a "like" on something like this. But I believe it has a lot of truth in it.

Active
Amen,

It is sad because many who don't believe in God will say that this is all coincidence, but my question to them is how much longer
will you ride the coincidence train?

Others will say that even though the Bible talks about all these signs over 2000 year ago that any one could have made
that prediction, but this is also false. If you ask any historian and they will tell you that the secular world has already leaned
their predictions towards world peace, and mankind fixing all of the world's problems. It is actually the religious communities
that are the ones reminding the world that this earth has an expiration date.

My question once again to the nonbelieving world is how much longer will you put your faith in coincidence
rather than putting it in Jesus, because that is what many are doing.

They are putting their faith in the hope that these signs are all coincidence, don't get me wrong,
I'm not date setting, I'm just saying that it takes a lot more faith to believe that this is all coincidence
than it is just as God has warned us in his WORD, but it is no surprise that those who end up believing
that this is all coincidence are also the ones who put their faith in coincidence to explain the creation of
the world. Therefore they see their lives created by chance, the see the actions of the world mere coincidences
and thereby remain blinded to the truth.

There will be a time when everyone will have to stand before God and then there will be no denying
his existence, but unfortunately that will be a time of judgment for all those who don't know him.

Loyal
At the time of the flood, the entire human race was contaminated with the DNA of the Nephilim....with the exception of eight people...Noah and his family....God took this small remnant and had to destroy the rest...Genocide? No....These people who were drowned were not even human anymore....Think about it.....If you mix the DNA with that of a human, is that human still human? No...He now is a chimera...Right now with the use of pharmakeia the human population is becoming the same way. Look....Pharmakeia is a form of the Greek root word from which we get our English words: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, and Pharmaceutical. In the Bible, pharmakeia carried with it the idea of sorcery, occultism, and black magic. It is in this sense that Paul used the term in Galatians 5.20 as the word 'witchcraft
It was through this same 'magic' that Nimrod became giborim....Nephilim.... Today there is the use of transgenics,(the illegal mixing of species) , there is pharmakeia, (magic) and the use of spells, curses etc....and the influence of the nephilim again....Giants are on the Earth now as they were in the beginning.
We do not have to worry though... While Jesus body was in the ground, Jesus decended into the deep of the Earth. He proclaimed victory over the devil and his followers, then He led all the saints out of the waiting place there....And proclaimed 'Checkmate' over all Satan's plans and attempts to rule.... Satan is beaten....You do not have to be his prisoner or be beaten by him anymore...You belong to Jesus and you have all the authority that Jesus has!