• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Are you in denial about Christ's second coming?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:15)

I have you wonder why many Christian's behavior hasn't change much, even though they believe these are the signs of the times and Jesus is going to return. I believe many are denial, but it may be to their own hurt. Check out why in this short vid I made.

As per Revelation 19, Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the BEAST.

7 It was granted to him to wage war with the saints and to overcome them.
Revelation 13:7

Loyal
Matthew 24:30
Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

Yes Jesus Christ God in the flesh will return soon Praise the lord

Jesus is the Lord and Savior

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Acts 4:12
And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Romans 10:9
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Titus 2:13
Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

Most all christian's are in denial of the nature of the 'Second Coming', most all are still like the men of Galilee in Acts 1 - still looking in the sky for Jesus.

"and gross darkness shall be upon the face of the Earth" - Isaiah 60:3