Are you glorifying Him now?

Fragrant Grace

Moderator
Staff Member
To Him be glory both now and forever.
2 Peter 3:18


Believer, you are anticipating the time when you shall join the saints above in ascribing all glory to Jesus; but are you glorifying Him now?
The apostle's words are, "To Him be glory both now and for ever."
Will you not this day make it your prayer? "
Lord, help me to glorify Thee;
I am poor, help me to glorify Thee by contentment;
I am sick, help me to give Thee honour by patience;
I have talents, help me to extol Thee by spending them for Thee;
I have time, Lord, help me to redeem it, that I may serve Thee;
I have a heart to feel, Lord, let that heart feel no love but Thine, and glow with no flame but affection for Thee;
I have a head to think, Lord, help me to think of Thee and for Thee;
Thou hast put me in this world for something, Lord, show me what that is, and help me to work out my life-purpose:
I cannot do much, but as the widow put in her two mites, which were all her living, so, Lord, I cast my time and eternity too into Thy treasury;
I am all Thine; take me, and enable me to glorify Thee now, in all that I say, in all that I do, and with all that I have.
CH Spurgeon


Yes.... Lord, take me and enable me to glorify Thee now, in all that I say, in all that I do, and with all that I have
May these simple words from a Spurgeon devotional spur you on to praising His name more and more







 
Back
Top