• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

are you changing?

From the moment that we choose to follow Jesus the changing begins. I have felt a lot of growth and a lot of "falling in love with the Lord" all the more in the last few months. Does anyone remember the early 90's Christian contemporary song, "Welcome to the Next the Level" ? It entered my head yesterday and I am wondering what God was saying with that? We are so blessed by God but do not let human laws and fear guide the way, let truth and Bible lead the way, and fall in love more and more with the sacrificial loving God that gave us a gift we have to receive for it to work! fill me up and help me over flow Lord Jesus! I am new Christian Children's book author Katrina Wingo . I love Christian contemporary music and spend a lot of my time praying or imagining. thanks for letting me introduce myself!

From the moment that we choose to follow Jesus the changing begins. I have felt a lot of growth and a lot of "falling in love with the Lord" all the more in the last few months. Does anyone remember the early 90's Christian contemporary song, "Welcome to the Next the Level" ? It entered my head yesterday and I am wondering what God was saying with that? We are so blessed by God but do not let human laws and fear guide the way, let truth and Bible lead the way, and fall in love more and more with the sacrificial loving God that gave us a gift we have to receive for it to work! fill me up and help me over flow Lord Jesus! I am new Christian Children's book author Katrina Wingo . I love Christian contemporary music and spend a lot of my time praying or imagining. thanks for letting me introduce myself!
Sounds like the Holy Spirit was with you!
She does that too me as well she puts the song “are you washed in the blood of the lamb” in my heart it continues in a loop I even start humming it
:innocent:

Falling in love with Christian truth, and the real God is a beautiful and wonderful blessing! It is one that when full you want to share! You want to give the real joy to others! It is difficult in an evil world, to remember how God told us how to be and what to do. It is a blessing to know Bible truth and grow closer to Him! Be blessed! thank you!