• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Are You Both Giving And Receiving?

Staff Member
And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded." Matthew 10:42 NLT

God’s kingdom and rule extends over everything in heaven and earth—not simply over emperors and kings, but over all of mankind.

This is clearly taught throughout the Old Testament writings, and in the teachings of Jesus Himself during His three and a half years of public ministry.

The implication is rather startling: Every human being on earth is a servant of God Most High. They are servants no matter how high or low, rich or poor, powerful or weak, proud or humble.

So it’s crystal clear: Only redeemed believers and followers of Jesus Christ are “citizens” of God’s kingdom. But all human beings everywhere are “servants” in God’s kingdom

What does this mean? Practically, whatever you’re doing to serve others, please keep doing. But this coming weekend, switch things 180 degrees. Ask one of your not-yet-Christian neighbors or friends to serve you. Their service to you can open a door for their salvation.

Payer: Lord, transform me. I’m more than happy to help others, but I hate to ask for help. May my act of receiving bear eternal fruit in Your kingdom.

Active
Payer: Lord, transform me. I’m more than happy to help others, but I hate to ask for help. May my act of receiving bear eternal fruit in Your kingdom.

AAAAAAMEN!!!!!!