• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Are the 144,000 Back Already?!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

Today I went to the store. There, I met a guy who said, "Brother! Join me and the 144,000!" I thought it was a cult, so I looked it up. It's an army that prepares Earth for the Second Coming of Christ. I don't know what's going on, but it's kinda crazy. Although I could find that, I couldn't find anyone else who claimed to have been contacted by someone supposedly from the 144,000.

Today I went to the store. There, I met a guy who said, "Brother! Join me and the 144,000!" I thought it was a cult, so I looked it up. It's an army that prepares Earth for the Second Coming of Christ. I don't know what's going on, but it's kinda crazy. Although I could find that, I couldn't find anyone else who claimed to have been contacted by someone supposedly from the 144,000.
Did this happen to anyone else?

Probably Jehovah's Witness. They believe that only 144,000 'the little flock' go to heaven, the rest are resurrected to go into the Millennium.

The strange part is that there is no one else like that in my town, and it has a population of only about 7,000. He looked like a punk rock dude, and had a mohawk, this is weird.

The strange part is that there is no one else like that in my town, and it has a population of only about 7,000. He looked like a punk rock dude, and had a mohawk, this is weird.
Well then, I doubt he's a JW! Probably some new kind of cult like you said. Hey, at least they're getting ready! (maybe not in the right way though)