• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Are Abraham's Seed the Children of Israel?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
Who are the Seed of Abraham, Aka The Children of Israel? And where are they today according to scripture?
I will put it very succinctly...Those who do as Abraham did are the seed of Abraham...So...What did Abraham do? What made him righteous before God? Abraham lived by faith in the Father. He believed every word the Father spoke to him and obeyed it.... Read John 8.

Administrator
Staff member
Romans 4:11-17

11 He received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. The purpose was to make him the father of all who believe without being circumcised, so that righteousness would be counted to them as well, 12 and to make him the father of the circumcised who are not merely circumcised but who also walk in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.

The Promise Realized Through Faith

13 For the promise to Abraham and his offspring that he would be heir of the world did not come through the law but through the righteousness of faith. 14 For if it is the adherents of the law who are to be the heirs, faith is null and the promise is void. 15 For the law brings wrath, but where there is no law there is no transgression.

16 That is why it depends on faith, in order that the promise may rest on grace and be guaranteed to all his offspring—not only to the adherent of the law but also to the one who shares the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all, 17 as it is written, “I have made you the father of many nations”—in the presence of the God in whom he believed, who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist.

Galatians 3:29

And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

Abraham is called a Hebrew.
Genesis 14:13
[13]And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.
Through Issac that lineage continues.
Genesis 21:12
[12]And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Continues with Jacob (ISRAEL)
The 12 tribes (Brothers) are Hebrews called The Children of Israel.
Genesis 35:10
[10]And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
Exodus 2:25
[25]And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.
These are a Bloodline Born Nation!
Therefore no one can convert to another people, you are born as you are whether Jew or gentile. That never changes!
Let me continue with scripture:
The Most High Refers HIMSELF as the GOD of the Hebrews
Exodus 9:13
[13]And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
Gentiles are not of this seed!
Wanted to establish Hebrews are the Children of Israel.

Abraham was given a prophecy of his Hebrew seed in two scriptures.
Genesis 15:13
[13]And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
Acts 7:6
[6]And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.
This is a prophecy of hebrews only!
Must go be back soon to finish.

Those two scriptures Acts 7:7 and Genisis 15:13 prophecies for the Hebrew Israelites are about to be fulfilled!
No nation can deny who these people are from those prophesies!

Is this Bible Prophecy?
I don't know if you are aware but a new Bill was signed 1-8-18 called H. R. 1242 that confirms those two 400 year prophecies told to Abraham about his Hebrew seed!

H.R.1242 - 400 Years of African-American (Hebrew) History Commission Act

(Sec. 3) This bill establishes the 400 Years of African-American (Hebrew) History Commission to develop and carry out activities throughout the United States to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the arrival of Africans in the English colonies at Point Comfort, Virginia, in 1619.

Not only that but they must also leave after those 400 years.

Jeremiah 3:18
[18]In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
Jeremiah 33:7
[7]And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first.
Jeremiah 30:3
[3]For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

Isaiah 14:1-3
[1]For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
[2]And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
[3]And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve

2 Samuel 7:10
[10]Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
1619 to 2019
Prophecy is about to be fulfilled
Before everyone's eyes!
Jeremiah 30:3
[3]For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

If Bible prophecy doesn't fit a people then you are not the people!

Revelation 2:9
[9]I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9
[9]Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

@Lacawar
Sons of Jacob and scattered.
No idea about American policies too well but will glance at bill to understand what in the world you talking about.

Loyal Member
Abraham is the father of every one who is born again by the "seed" of the incorruptible Word of God. Abraham is the father of many nations, not just one.

Gen 17:3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
Gen 17:4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

Last edited:
Romans 9:7
[7]Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Hebrews 11:18
[18]Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

Genesis 17:19
[19]And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Genesis 21:12
[12]And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dave M Bible Chat 17
B-A-C Bible Chat 5
D Teen Hangout 5
Q Jokes & Bible Trivia 5
J Sermons 1