• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Apology

Loyal
I just want to apologize to all here for my arguing with another member. I seem to get sucked into arguments easily, something for me to work on, and I need to stay out of that stuff. I really have no excuse for my behavior...In my mind, a weakness for something is not an excuse at all. So please accept my apology and be blessed my friends.

Staff Member
@Bendito
Sorry it took me so long in responding and thanking you for a public apology to another member, which to me just reaffirms you as not only a believer in Christ Jesus, but one whose deeds are reflective of a Beloved Brother in Christ Jesus.
Blessings to you as well brother.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><