Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

apologies and thanks with requests

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Eddy Fire, Feb 28, 2013.

1. #1 Eddy Fire, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    a twofold post

first being
    I would like to apologize about my post in the Universalism thread
    while Scripture says to warn I might have been better sending a private message to the poster I replied to and am learning more of the etiquette here
    I was growled at for doing so and realize I must have stepped on someones toes in my effort to abide and have had much deep thought and reflection on my manners and intentions being in need of the Saviour's grace and yet the matter of mention is severe and does need addressing, nonetheless

sometimes it is not what you say but how you say it
    forgive me please

also thank you one and all for Talk Jesus a friendly fellowship where grace can abound

second
    with all due respect as per Scripture and boldly I say not in respect of persons but in respect to those in rule over you especially @Chad in this case
    may I suggest that the thread I refer to Universalism be moved to the section dealing with World Religions and Cults
    in th Evidence and Bible Prophecy foru and may I have permission to post some more on it without any reference to any members but as a contribution for learning sake

thank you for your patience with me
    I am not here for trouble but for edification for me and others

Talk Jesus, thank you

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)