• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

AnyTime we Humans used the Word love it does not mean the same when pertaining to The Ways of GOD, neither does the Greek word "Agape"

Loyal
(Isaiah 55)BSB
"Let the wicked man forsake his own way and the unrighteous man his own thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that He may have compassion, and to our God, for He will freely pardon. “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,”declares the LORD. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so My ways are higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.…"

A Benevolent type LOVE that the whole world receive the good and the bad.

A "Redemption Love" is manifested By "grace". and not works. [Redemption Love] is a Gift and then that person can follow "The WORD".
New American Standard Bible
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will follow My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling with him.

1 John 2:3
By this we can be sure that we have come to know Him: if we keep His commandments.
1 John 5:3
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome,
2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the very commandment you have heard from the beginning, that you must walk in love.........[You Must walk In HIS Commandments] There is no Options

Staff Member
Greetings,

New American Standard Bible
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will follow My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling with him.
I am reminded of Simon Peter and the Roman Officer, both saying something similar....

Depart from me, Lord... for I am a sinful man Luke 5:8
and
Lord, I am not worthy that you should come under my roof Matthew 8:8

Bless you ....><>