Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Anyone with experience @ Rapture Ready Forums?

Discussion in 'Evidence & Prophecy' started by Blunder_Duck, May 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. I was looking for a forum that focused on Eschatology, end times prophecy, and RR was one of the forums that was first page in the search engine I used.
    Thank you for any insights. I did look at the forum and didn't want to misjudge first appearances without asking those who may have more experience than just as a lurker, like myself.

What concerned me was my security alerted me of dangerous scripts.

Blessings.
    BD

2. Hi B_D. I use Microsoft Security Essentials, and Malwarebytes. I just visited the a couple different listings of Rapture Ready, although I didn't register. I didn't receive any alerts concerning dangerous scripts. In fact I have no idea what that would mean.

Blessings in Christ Jesus.

3. Nor do I. I use Comodo Dragon antivirus and this little green shield appeared in the browser window when I went to their home page. I clicked and a window dropped down saying the site was trying to load dangerous scripts. I had an option to learn more and I clicked that button but it wasn't all that informative save for letting me know that scrips that weren't well known or had valid certificates , whatever that is, were trying to load. So I opted to depart.

4. @Blunder_Duck
    Though comments have been made of them in the past, as I'm sure Talk Jesus has been discussed there as well.
    Pro's and Con's should be up to the individual and what they are seeking.

As far as the security measures go.
    Maybe, contacting the overseers of the site might provide you guidance as far as that goes.

There are enough Computer Savy Folks around that assistance for handling aggressive scripting by a site should be able to be handled in a safe manner. Sadly, I am not one of those :-(

Hopefully, you'll receive replies to assist you. However, all I ask is that the conversation stay with Security Issues and not content/management of RR.
    Thanks!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

5. Security issues wasn't the crux of my query here. Those were an added concern that I found when I went to the site itself.
    If anyone would like to discuss management or content and atmosphere at RR forums, please PM me. I'm trying to find a good end times specific site, dedicated to eschatology and end times prophecy.
    Thank you to any who may know a great site to visit, or as mentioned, would like to PM me if they know something I should know about RRF. God Bless. :love:

Christ4Ever likes this.
  6. I would like to amend this thread so as to say publicly, please do not PM me if you are planning to be rude or are Trolling. I've had quite enough of that. This is a place of peace and a community of those who are in Christ. Thank you.

Christ4Ever likes this.