• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Anybody Like Radio ?

Did anyone see the movie Radio ? I have watched that movie at least 20 times ! I enjoyed the movie because it showed me that with love all things are possible . Papabear15 has a little boy like Radio . We all love him and he just keeps comming further out of his shell everyday ! His name is Jacob . He is a wonderfull little boy , but I keep reminding myself and everyone on my block that if he ever seems a little hard to handle at times , then The movie Radio will be starting at 7:00 at my house ! I was very blessed by that movie . Anybody else ? Brother Mike :love: :boy_hug:

Nothin I was just sayin

Did you say 20 times? Dad you watched that movie at least 20,000 times. But I guess thats a good thing cause I love that movie too. Sharing ideas is good for everyone.

Last edited:
Ihad posted in here but it seems to have gotten lost.. What i said was that I wanted tosee the movie but hadnt had the chance yet.

Go and get it . You will be deeply moved with compassion ! I guess if it made me so moved , it can make anybody cry ! Brother Mike

Not only is it a great movie about the power of love , but it's a true story too ! Radio is a real man who is still alive in North Carolina . A must see ! Please watch it and tell me if you liked it . Mike

You do realize I live waaaaaay up North...in the middle of nowheres lol :confused:

I had`nt heard of any such movie, so that`s either either a sign I`ve had my head buried in the sand or it`s not available around here. :confused:
I might have to be resourceful, but i`ll look for it, thanks!