• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Anybody draw Japanese Anime?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hey all...tis been a while since i've been in here...so does anyone in here draw Japanese Anime, Manga, Animanga? here are some of mine. ^_^*

{edit by Jesuslovesu : reason no links without permission}

both of these i drew for a friend of mine...just to let ya'll know...*smiles*

enjoy...post your pics...C&C please and thank you. *smiles again*

Last edited by a moderator:
..............................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................bump!

I am unsure what you mean by the bumpers? you should submit them in the photo gallery there is a section for art..they are good.. you have talent. Joyfully ~ Jlu

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP
BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP

*ish reeeeeeeeeeeeeally bored*

*looks around the room*sighs*no luck here....at least i have SOME luck on gaia...maybe it's cause there are ALOT more people there...¬_¬

first this is not a chat room second giving people 10 mins to respond is not enough why dont you read others posts while you wait for replies

I soooooo draw Anime!!!!!

Hey, I draw Anime.....Coool. I draw all over the place at home and at work, in my room, on walls, in the office and on scraps of note paper. However, I don't like copying. I see and observe then I use my memory to draw. Which, by then, I have my own style of Anime. I couldn't show anybody because I don't know how to post my drawings. But just recently, I began using my talent to encourage people----for like birthdays and what-not. It's fun because it cheers people up. I don't like Anime shows too well----I don't know, they seem to be so not good and all. I jist like how Japanese draw them. I use to be a Anime Show fan---but not any more. Quit watching. Christ molds us in many ways. I just say, my drawings are just fun things to draw--no more.

Sucat--It means "warlike"

Hey, violet petal4, I like your the end quote that is highlighted bright green. Where did you get it? Or did you make it up yourself????

Sucat said:
Hey, violet petal4, I like your the end quote that is highlighted bright green. Where did you get it? Or did you make it up yourself????
it's actually the beginning of "What if i stumble?" you gotta listen to it closely though. it sounds like George Clooney is talking though...it's funny. ^-^