• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Another little Book God had recorded in Heaven about some of His Children.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

Active
Top Poster Of Month
The Book of Remembrance

16Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. 17And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 18Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
(Malachi 3: 16-18).

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Brother and sisters in Christ, you have to speak up, even about your fears, your short comings confess even your sins among one another, you do not have to confess to your neighbor next door or the “gossipers” in your local assemblies , the whisperers. Because maybe you were afraid to do so to them. But now you can talk about your fears to strangers but yet not strangers but true brothers and sisters in Christ. The crisis that is at our door might be a crisis for others and a Purification, a fuller’s soap, Refineries Fire, for preparations that is to come for others. Now is the “Time” to trust GOD” He knows what He is doing! “Trust Him” His will is done on earth as it is done in Heaven.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
(Daniel 12: 9,10)

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words areclosed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Testimonials 4
David Young Bible Discussions 0
F Stories 0