• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

another great bundle of joy!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I want to thank God for another wonderful child. God gave me a beautiful son on Oct 20th/2004. He was as healthy as he could be.

I was over due and my doctor said I needed another c-section. Of course it wasnt what I really wanted. I went up for prayer for the baby when I was still pregnant. The lady said as she was praying... "And God said.. I have put this human being inside of you. I will make you a good mother. Trust in me."

I was scared but I did have a c-section. I put my trust in God and now here he is.

thank you Jesus for a wonderful child. You have blessed me so much!!

Jessid9, it soaks my heart with joy for two things:1.) you having a baby, and 2.) that God made that child as healthy as can be. i pray that he will grow up in his faith as much as you have, and please keep giving us reports. again, you are very blessed!

Yes I have a two year old daughter as well. And the lil guy is now two month sold! And smilling away!