Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Annah's Story

Discussion in 'Stories' started by comingjoy, Apr 25, 2008.

1. HI, I want to first of all thank those who are uplifting my daughter Annah in prayer and have asked about her. I wanted to share about Annahs back ground so you all can have a better understanding of what God is doing and going to do in her life. I am giving the Glory and Praise to Him.

Annahs Story

Annah was born December 1st 1986. Her intestines were formed on the outside of her body so the doctors had to take her early. As soon as Annahs lungs had developed I was admitted into the hositpal. Annah would be born 1 month early. She was in fetal distress and taca cardia and there fore taken emergency c-section. She was not breathing at birth so they had to resusitate. It took close to five minutes before she breathed her first breath. We found out that Annah had cerebral pasley when she was close to a month old. This in it self was a praise as most do not learn that their children have C.P. until they start to crawl and such. Annah spent the first two months of her life in the neonatal intensive care unit. Annah has several surgeries and hospital stays. Cerebral Palsy effects the part of the brain that works the muscles. Because of the severity in Annahs case she is unable to swallow, so she is fed by a feeding tube that was placed into her stomach at the age of 14 months. Because she can not swallow well it also effects her breathing and wears oxygen when she sits up. Annah also has to have breathing treatments four times a day as she has asthma that lays dorment that can be activated if she becomes sick. So we have to be careful with her around those who are sick. When she vocalizes it is like jibberish baby talk. She does not have control over her bowels or bladder.

She can not stand, sit or walk on her own. Annah requires help with every aspect of her life. Annah can not move her body, arms legs and such the way they need too. She understands what is being said to her. She has a beautiful smile and a laughter that is contagious. I am sharing this with you all not for you to pitty her or to feel sorry for her or myself. I am sharing this so you all can understand the kind of healing that has been prayed over her on saturday april 19th 2008. I was told that pnuemonia would probably be the cause of her death. Yet Annah continues to defy them. God knows the date, time and way Annah will go home to Him. Annah is a reminder to me that God can and does use anyone for HIS glory. Healing has begun. I will post updates on her as they happen. I pray that what I have shared touches all who read this. I will answer any question if any of you have any. God Bless and Thank You Jesus

:groupwave:

Update since prayers for healing began:
    Annah usually does not have high energy when she gets up in the morning. Annah also usually does not vocalize when she first gets up. WELL since Monday Annah has been very active and vocalizes a lot. This is just a beginning.

2. God be with you barbara and be with annah
    I praying for her every moment, really
    but you know what joy?I believe 100% that she is going to be okay just pary joy and believe ,I know 100% that pary can flip the world
    Havn't read my thread about faith to move mountian, Because if you read it you will fell what faith can do,
    and believe in jesus ,He saved my from death 3 times,
    So I sure That Annah Going to be Okay

God Bless you, mam
    God Bless you annah

3. May God continue his Wondeful Work

Dear Joy,

This is one of the most touching experiences I have ever read.

It is such an encouragement to see such strong people in Jesus.

It is absolutely certain that God will continue to work with Annah and our little girl will be cured. I pray for that day ferverently.

Praise God for his little daily miracles,

We love you Joy and Annah

Fotini1

4. Hi, Well since I first posted not a lot has been seen. Annah's energy is still up then before she was prayed over. Though her energy is a bit less active. The weather is unsure what it wants to do and that can effect her breathing. NO Fear or worries. God is healing her and we will see it when He wants to reveal it and in His time frame. I will update at least once a week unless a big change has been seen. To often we stop praying and can become discouraged when we do not see or hear God moving. We must continue to pray. Thank you all for your prayers. Giving God All the thanks and Praising Him for what He is and will be doing in Annahs life.

5. Annah's Story update

Hi, Last Sunday Annahs oxygen levels started to become low. Our oxygen levels should be in the high 90's and Annahs were in the high 80"s. SHe appeared as she was getting sick fast. Well a dear sweet sister in Christ interceed on Annahs behave and 3 hours later Annah was fine. Her oxygen levels were back up as well as her energy. She looked like nothing had happened. Prayers work. IT reminds me of the story in

Mark 2:3-12

Some men came, bringing to him a paralytic, carried by four of them. 4Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus and, after digging through it, lowered the mat the paralyzed man was lying on. 5When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven."

6Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, 7"Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?" 8Immediately Jesus knew in his spirit that this was what they were thinking in their hearts, and he said to them, "Why are you thinking these things? 9Which is easier: to say to the paralytic, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up, take your mat and walk'? 10But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins . . . ." He said to the paralytic, 11"I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home." 12He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. This amazed everyone and they praised God, saying, "We have never seen anything like this!"

I pray others will continue to step in and help carry Annah to Jesus for healing. She continues to do well and her energy levels are increasing. ALL the Praise goes to Jesus.

6. Update on Annah

Today has not started of well for Annah. Because Annah is unable to swallow when her saliva (secretions) increases she runs a high risk of aspirating them into her lungs. Annah has been wearing patches that are placed behind her ear that are used for motion sickness. It is the only medicine that can help decrease the saliva her body produces. It is the only medicine left for us to use to help her manage her saliva. She has been using these patches since August of 2007. We are starting to run into some problems with them. They are not staying on as long as they should before they need to be replaced and now are starting to leave a rash where they are placed behind her ear. When Annahs saliva (secretions) increase her oxygen levels can go down and her heart rate goes up. Normally Annah just needs oxygen when she sits up. Once in a while her breathing and oxygen levels are not doing what they should be so she has to wear oxygen while lying out on her mat. Annah does better when she is laying out and not sitting up as it is easier for her to allow all the saliva the builds up in the back of her throat to drain out. If she sits up and the secretions are high they settle in the back of her throat making it very difficult for her to breath. With all that if there is a lot of moisture in the air her secretions increase even more. Well today is one of those days. Annahs secretions are very high and there is a lot of moisture in the air. She needs oxygen today while lying out on her mat. I had not placed a patch behind her ear for a few days to allow the rash to heal. I placed a new patch behind her other ear this morning and am praying that it will help lower her secretions making it easier for her to breath. As this may seem overwhelming to some it is not for God.
    Please do not pity her or myself. It is through Christ strength that we are able to get through each day praising Him for the goods as well as the bad ones.

7. Will I say anything
    no
    because I know that jesus look after you and annah
    don't worry if the thing get really bad and worse because god cannot forget any one ,I sure he set his eye on you and annah
    god made his plan already and it is full of happiness and joy

8. Annah is lifted up in prayer, as are you, dear Joy. God promises to be with us through thick and thin - on the mountaintop or in the valleys. Zephaniah 3:17 is a wonderful scripture. "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." God bless. Hugs and prayers, Darlene

9. Hi, Well there has been no change really to share. Though Annah has been a bit fatigued today. Though she continues to bring sunshine in my life daily. I am amazed on how she has touched so many lives.

I do have to confess that it is hard at times for me as I am not feeling my best I am so grateful on the days I do not feel my best and do not have a lot of energy myself that our God sustains us both.

10. #10 charrot551, Jun 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2008
    hii!!! im glad for her development!!! shes a wonderful instrument of God! bless you both and everyone!!!

11. A blessing from God!

Annah is a very real blessing from God and her story and subsequently her life has touched people from all round the globe. It is remarkable how our God uses such beautiful people like Annah and her mum to soften our hearts and draw us closer to HIM.

Let us pray for Annah's complete recovery. May she feel HIS comforting touch and be healed.

It is with true Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, that we ask for this to take place.

Amen

Fotini1

12. Barbara, I regret being so long finding this thread. Yours is a tale of great love; an inspiration to us all.

SLE

13. "I Am the God of all flesh, is there anything difficult for me?" Says the Lord Almighty.

Not by power nor by might but by the spirit of God.

Let's believe in God's report which says He's the healer, Jehova Rapha.

God bless and give you strength sister as we await for His manifestation.

14. WOW what can I say. Annah and I have been going to a conference on Cleansing our lands and taking ownership. Last night Annah was so energized that I thought she was going to jump right out of her wheelchair. The sad thing is she is strapped in. Now I have to ask, Does that show faith on my part? NO!!!!!!!!! Annah was not only so energized but very vocal and loud at that. I found myself thinking I would so NOT me surprised if she shouted AMEN as clear and anybody! Just wanted to update you all who read about Annah and are praying and watching. GOD is moving in her in ways we can not see AS OF YET!!! God Bless you all. In the NAME OF JESUS

15. wow!!!!! that a good news for her!!!! im happy for her!!! i know that God is working on her!!! Jesus loves us!!!!

Bless her and all of us!!!!

:)

16. Thank you Br. Bear for sharing. Thank You all for the love and prayers you show and share.

Annah is my daughter and I love her. What I do is nothing special. No where in the bible does it say life is easy. God blessed me with Annah so loving her is easy. Taking care of her is what a mother does. How can I do anything less? I can not! Because Christ first loved me I am do love others. Loving Annah is so easy. I so wish you all could meet her here on earth. She is so full of love and has a smile and a laughter that makes one smile back and laugh with her. She is so easy to love. I am not Thank You Father for this precious gift in Annah

17. Sister my love and prayers are with you and Annah.

Yes she is a precious gift from God

love you..

18. Update, Annah has been fussy for the past few days. I am unsure why. She will just start to cry. My heart aches for her. Her oxygen levels are also not the best today. We have a womens retreat that we are planning on going to. PLease pray for protection from ALL attacks and distractions. As well that Annah feels oh so much better.
    Though I may not know what is going on with her mind or body there is someone who does. Our Father and it is there will I lay her down at HIS feet. He is our great Physician and provider. Giving each of us what we need when we need it. I thank YOU Father for meeting even Annahs needs

19. I will stand in prayer with you Barb. I pray also that the Lord will give you what you need to see Annah through her trials.
    Wendy

20. I prayed that God will take care of her....! and gives her what is suited for her...to make her better! God knows best for her situation! May the Lord bless her and make her be better! Just hold on with God no matter what!

Bless you sister!!! annah and all of us.......

:)