• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

And they Cried out with a Great Voice.

Loyal
American Standard Version
and they cried with a great voice, saying, How long, O Master, the holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

The Fifth Seal: The Martyrs
9And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. 10And they cried outin a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true,until You avenge our blood and judge those whodwell upon the earth?” 11Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.…
Genesis 4:10
"What have you done?" replied the LORD. "The voice of your brother's blood cries out to Me from the ground.

Deuteronomy 32:43
Rejoice, O heavens, with Him, and let all God's angels worship Him. Rejoice, O nations, with His people; for He will avenge the blood of His children. He will take vengeance on His adversaries and repay those who hate Him; He will cleanse His land and His people.
Luke 18:7,8
And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? …

(Roman 12)BSB
"if it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone. ...Do not avenge yourselves,beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord.”...On the contrary, “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head.”…

Matthew 5:39
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Luke 6:27-29
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, …