• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

And The Greatest of These is Love

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active

RJ

This is of course is true: Matthew 22: 36-40 and there is the other one that says love your neighbor as yourself also true as well!

But, if you have never look at this in another way, I think the following is also true:
  • 1 Corinthians 13: 8-13, "And the Greastest of These is Love".
    With out Faith there is no Hope, with out both , there is no love. When you think about it, when we enter God's Kingdom, Faith won't exist, we will have achieved the end resultt, and; there will be no hope because we will be living it but, the greatest of these will remain, love!

Staff Member
This is of course is true: Matthew 22: 36-40 and there is the other one that says love your neighbor as yourself also true as well!

But, if you have never look at this in another way, I think the following is also true:
  • 1 Corinthians 13: 8-13, "And the Greastest of These is Love".
    With out Faith there is no Hope, with out both , there is no love. When you think about it, when we enter God's Kingdom, Faith won't exist, we will have achieved the end resultt, and; there will be no hope because we will be living it but, the greatest of these will remain, love!
Nice post RJ,
I would tell you also that: Without His Love, there is no Hope, and faith would have no foundation.
Yet, I would end it exactly as you ended it! We await that day!

Thanks for sharing brother.
C4E
<><

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Born Again 2004 Devotionals 7
Spockrates Bible Discussions 186
HisAngel Devotionals 2