• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

"AND I Heard A Voice From HEAVEN, As The VOICE of MANY WATERS, And as, The Voice of A GREAT THUNDER and I Heard, The Voice of Harpers Harping ...ff.

Loyal
And The Harpers were Harping with Their HARPS.:pensive: Oh' "SWEET JESUS"!, Help me LORD!

REVELATION 14:sob: {I knew I forgot something from This Morning, I always take notes everyday for almost 40 years! in the car, driving down the road, riding my bike, driving my Truck. I got so many notebooks of all kind, I write it down, mostly "Outlines" I was here listen to different kinds of videos, then i start watching a movie AND I WAS NOT COMFORTABLE, AND so I STOP EVERYTHING AND PAUSE.
So I grab my note book, each page has a date. then it hit me, there it was, "REVELATION: 14. and There it was again! LOL! "now here we go"!:sob:

"And I saw "Another Angel "fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. [THE ANGEL, HE SAID , ,,,,,THE ANGEL That was FLYING in The mist of HEAVEN!

Guaranteed, The ANGEL, will Get The JOB DONE! No TITHES,, NO ACCOLADES, NO BUILDING FUNDS, THE ANGEL FROM HEAVEN , WILL GET THE JOB DONE! No Need For a "70 MILLION DOLLAR
Gulf Stream"! NO NEED For a "CREFLO DOLLAR or a T. D. JAKES" For GOD Can Command The "ROCKS" ,to CARRY HIS WORD! HE is ABLE! To SPEAK to THE DEAD and THE DEAD will GET up from THE GRAVE!

DO YOU, HEAR ME! I am TALKING ABOUT A GOD! AND Not a man! "LORD HELP ME! I am on FIRE!

"And The Third Angel Followed them, SAYING With A LOUD VOICE, "IF ANY MAN Worship "THE BEAST And his IMAGE And RECEIVE his Mark "IN" [NOT ON BUT IN] his forehead, or IN his HAND. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:":eyes:

Note: you better stop following these
Men! :eyes: Some of these preachers and pastors have place a "MARK" in Your HEAD! and IN YOUR POCKET BOOKS! Now you think very hard! "Jesus said: I know who your daddy is, you act just like him"!

Loyal
"And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

This stuff is Real! :eyes: