• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

An Astonishing Morning

Staff Member
So they went out quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to bring His disciples word. And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice!" So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him. Matthew 28:8-9

Shortly after sunrise, Mary Magdalene was alone at the tomb when she saw Jesus (John 20:10-17). Later, she returned with another Mary. An angel there said, "He is not here….Go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead." (Matthew 28:6-7).

It was easy for Mary Magdalene to believe that Jesus was alive. After all, she had just seen Him a short while earlier. We know this because the Bible says, "Now when He rose…He appeared first to Mary Magdalene" (Mark 16:9). She was alone then. This time when she saw Jesus she was with the other Mary. This therefore had to be a second time.

Jesus appeared bodily to His disciples, proving that He was alive. And because He's alive and is seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven, sending His Holy Spirit into the hearts of those who believe in Him, you today can have eternal life too.

Prayer: Jesus, thank You for dying for my sins and for returning to life, never to die again. I thank You that You'll receive my spirit into heaven and one day raise my body back to life--everlasting life.