• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

All things are Pure unto the Pure.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Top Poster Of Month
All things are Pure unto the Pure.

Many times when I am asleep the Lords speaks to me, and when I wake up I have a message inside me. This is just one of them from a couple days ago. I woke up with these two scriptures fresh in my heart....

Tit 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

When a person becomes new (born again) after confessing Jesus Christ to be their savior, after hearing the gospel of their salvation, they receive a new outlook on life. When I got saved more than 40 years ago, my eyes where opened and I saw things in a different light than before. All the things that I thought was important before, were no longer important to me. Every thing that people have said against me, and to me did not matter anymore. My perspective completely changed, and I began to see people no longer in a negative light. I could see those who where prisoners to darkness which needed deliverance, and my heart went out to them. As the Apostle Paul once said.....

2Co 5:14 For THE LOVE OF CHRIST CONTROLS US, because we have concluded this: THAT ONE HAS DIED FOR ALL, THEREFORE ALL HAVE DIED;

There are a lot of crazy, weird, lost, and evil people on planet earth, but Jesus died for them all just as much as for his Church. The Love of Christ CONTROLS us BECAUSE we know this. Unto the pure all things are pure. Looking at all these evil people on earth should be done through the eyes of Jesus Christ (love) because we were one of them at one time!!

“….but, unto them that are defiled and UNBELIEVING IS NOTHING PURE;...”

Condemning others, and constantly complaining about them is seeing other people as “impure” as our self's which is not good. When this is happening, we find our self's as being “defiled, and unbelieving” as we are seeing nothing pure!!

Tit 1:16 THEY PROFESS THAT THEY KNOW GOD; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

This is NOT limited to those outside the Church, it comes from those inside the Church!!!

Tit 1:16 they profess that they know God; but IN WORKS THEY DENY HIM, being abominable, and disobedient, and UNTO EVERY GOOD WORK REPROBATE.

As I was meditating on this yesterday, this came into my heart......

I am are not saved because of what I do as good works, I do good works because I am saved!!!

Seeing things as pure from a spiritual perspective of Love will cause the love of Christ to CONTROL us into doing good works which Jesus Christ himself does through us. It's fun!!!
:smile: