• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

All I want is YOU

Yesterday i cried.

when i was singing the worship song <<love you so much>> in my fellowship, tears couldnt help dropping from my eyes.

when i heard the lyrics 'all my heart, longs for you. longs to worship you for ever.' i felt it is the words from my soul.

i was not sad or happy. I continued to sing the song with tears dropping all the time.
that night, when i came back home, i listened the song again, still couldnt help crying.
He made me realise my sin, my weakness. Before that, I thought i was strong, but now I do feel i am so weak. Only He can protect me.

evertime when i think of His Almighty Love, i feel He understands me and He knows me. Billions people follow Him, but He moves me personally.

I am not convinced by people, but my soul is touched by Jesus.
I love You so much. My Lord.

Jesusisthegod ... Thankyou So Much For Sharing You're Heart With Us . I Also Love To Worship God More Than Anything . Try Listening To [ Terry Macalmon 's ] Worship Music . It Is Some Of The Best Out There For Intimacy And Feeling The Spirit Of God ! He Is Truly A Mighty And Powerfull Man Of God . Please Write Back And Let Me Know If You Like It . If You Can't Find His Music Let Me Know And I'll Send Some To You . Big-brother