• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

After the fall of Adam, people do not know how evil, we really are!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
We are not the same creatures, that walked in the Garden of Eden. We had become so wicked, it effected or contaminated the whole universe, that God “repented” that he even made man. Man and female! Everyone’s thoughts was a continuous thoughts of wickedness!

Active
5The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”(Genesis 6).

God did not kill all of those “wicked hearts”! He just kept a few for breeding purposes and put “Restraints” on them! But one day “The Restrainer” will be taken away! And the world and we will see how wicked the human race really is! There is none good no not one! And it will “terrify” the world, And we will see why, that It took a GOD to redeem us!

New King James Version
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.

Even during the thousand year reign when “The Devil “ is bound, many will still defy “The Rule” of Jesus Christ! , to their detriment. They will not have this “King” rule over them! But in the end every knee will bow every tongue will confess.

(Romans 14).
10You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister a ? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. 11It is written:

“ ‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will acknowledge God.’ ” b
12So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God. Just a reminder :pensive: