• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Accomplishing its Mission

Staff Member
"For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper [in the thing] for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:10-11

God’s Word is eternal, and is like buckets containing ever-fresh supplies of His Spirit. When you believe His promises and apply them to the different situations you face, it’s as if you’re pouring life-giving water on dry earth. This causes your situations to come to life like dormant seeds activated by water.

In the passage above, God promises that, just as water evaporates and returns as vapor to heaven, so His Word will return to Him—but not before it accomplishes the purpose He sent it to accomplish on earth.

You may sometimes wonder if the Word of God is truly effective, especially if you’re claiming Bible promises for a very difficult situation. You can become discouraged if years go by without seeing promises fulfilled. But remember, explorers have found seeds in the deserts of Australia that have laid dormant, bone-dry, for hundreds of years, but after being watered, have miraculously and instantly sprung to life and bloomed.

If you’re trusting God to do a miracle in your marriage, your finances, or your children, don’t give up. God is powerful!