• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

ABOUT Bible Code?

I don't know what to really think that much about Bible Code, for me I can't just say that it is demonic because I could be wrong. But I guest to my opinion it is bad to do bible code.

But what is your thought about this stuff? Because I find it too extreme for me... :coocoo:

Last edited:
God is in all control and is Soverign over all especially HIS word.

There are already a multitude of levels of understanding in the word of God that can be seen by study and revelation. the same verse can have many meanings on many levels, the same type can be a type of more than one thing or in more than one way etc...

bible codes, as well as bible numerics, and the meaning of numbers in the bible are all of God. the depth of the word is beyond what we know now.

HOWEVER if you do not feel it is right or good for you, you should not deal withit because that will be sin to you until or unless you come to no longer feel that way about it.

something perfectly good and holy can be sin to one whose conscious is convicted about it

Active
I dont believe everything I read from those people trying to break codes. It depends on what they were trying to reveal if its the date of the second coming, the name of the anti Christ thats just crazy.

Colossians 2:3-9
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
4 Now this I say lest anyone should deceive you with persuasive words. 5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
6 As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it[a] with thanksgiving.
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily

1 Timothy 6:20

Guard the Faith

20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge

Purpose of the scriptures

"But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name" (Jn 20:3 1

I love the word of God
2 Timothy 3:15-16

15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

We have to test the spirits and make sure these Codes does not steal the real purpose or intent of the Bible.

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1)

Joseph B. Wirthlin:

"God has revealed everything necessary for our salvation. We should teach and dwell on the things that have been revealed and avoid delving into so-called mysteries. My counsel to teachers in the Church, whether they instruct in wards and stakes, Church institutions of higher learning, institutes of religion, seminaries, or even as parents in their homes, is to base their teachings on the scriptures and the words of latter-day prophets." ("Deep Roots," Ensign, Nov. 1994, 77)