• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

A True "son of GOD" has to be out of their mind to "sleep with another mans wife" because GOD is going to deal with them, Himself!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Top Poster Of Month
"GOD's Word said: "I will deal with The "Adulteress"!

Look what he did unto King David:

7Then Nathan said to David, “You are the man! This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you from the hand of Saul. 8I gave your master’s house to you, and your master’s wives into your arms. I gave you all Israel and Judah. And if all this had been too little, I would have given you even more. 9Why did you despise the word of the Lord by doing what is evil in his eyes? You struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and took his wife to be your own. You killed him with the sword of the Ammonites. 10Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own.’

11“This is what the Lord says: ‘Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight. 12You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel.’ ”

13Then David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.”

Nathan replied, “The Lord has taken away your sin. You are not going to die. 14But because by doing this you have shown utter contempt for a the Lord, the son born to you will die.”

15After Nathan had gone home, the Lord struck the child that Uriah’s wife had borne to David, and he became ill.

I tell you all, "sons of GOD" do not sleep with another man's wife! Her house leads down to the "Chambers of DEATH", That is not a "Trophy" I don't care how good she smells!

The Bible says:
3For the lips of an adulteress drip honey
And smoother than oil is her speech;

4But in the end she is bitter as wormwood,
Sharp as a two-edged sword.

5Her feet go down to death,
Her steps take hold of Sheol.

6She does not ponder the path of life;
Her ways are unstable, she does not know it.

7Now then, my sons, listen to me
And do not depart from the words of my mouth.

8Keep your way far from her
And do not go near the door of her house,

9Or you will give your vigor to others
And your years to the cruel one;

'The Institutional Church" is not going to warn you about her, GOD will in His Word!
that is why you have to read. And some of you faithful wives will be glad Your Husband did read their Bibles, and that there are men like me to remind them, be faithful to GOD's Word, then they will automatically be faithful to the "family" and wives keep those wayward "Women" away from your Husbands by constantly reminding what GOD will do to women who sleep with their husbands!

The "Instittutional church" and the Pastors are not going to tell them! You tell them and remind them what GOD is Going to do to them! And men do not get upset and let the sun go down on your anger when some man is sleeping with your wife, be sure of this, they will have to answer to GOD He will judge them in the most harshes of ways, "For God says "Vengeance is mine" I will repay", They have not sin against you they have sinned agianst me and harm you who is my "son" and "whosoever offends one of those little ones who believes in me, it would better if a "Mill stone" was hung around their neck and they were cast in to mist of the Sea".

Now, do you see why God has said for you to pray for those who has mis-used you or harm you in anyway. Husband they think , you are the danger, if they knew the Bible, they would know you are not the danger, GOD is! So faithful wives, warn women everywhere, do not mess with your "Husbands", Husbands warn men, do not mess with your wives, if they do "GOD will judge them in the most harshes matter" and just by speaking the words "Lord forgive me" will not let them escape the harsh punishment that GOD will delivered upon them for such a must evil act. and "women you will not escape" the punishment of GOD" You do not wait to warn them, you warn them before it happens. You talk about it, when you fellowship with women, wives. That is one of the reason you have christian fellowship. Christian fellowship is not about having "Tea and Tea Cakes"! You are always on a mission to "protect your home". And women, the only one that can harm you the most, is those who you are close to, in the church, on the job, next door neighbor, etc...

Notice: Christian woman I did not say "Condemnation of God", I said, "The Punishment of God" for your evil acts you have committed. This day and age 'The Insitutionlize Church" is a "Parading Carousels of a Host of Christians that have a "License to commit Adultery" distributed by local church with full privileges and more honor than "Holy Matrimony".

This message is meant to protect and remind and place "the Fear of GOD" where it should be for our "Sanctification" in "Christ Jesus" our Lord by abiding in "The Vine" That we may be prune by God and produce more fruit.

I have heard to many stories about "men in the church" sleeping with other mens wives in the" institutionalize church". these church going men, are smiling about it, everywhere. and these church women are degrading their own husbands to one another. 'They approach me, and I call them out. To me there is nothing good about "adultery" and "to some everything is bad about their marriages. and fantastic about their relationship with anothers spouse and that their feelings must be from GOD, because God want them to be happy! And now days Christians are not ashamed even to parade their new "feel good" around town.
Once again I am not judging anyone or condemning anyone. "there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus" But there is harsh punishment that you would wish, you never had been born! For the Child of God!

Warn them, and have no fellowship with them. or you will be doing the same thing and justifing what your friends are doing. Now you are partakers of their sins.

Loyal
The Institutional Church" is not going to warn you about her,
please define institutional church, :)

My church warns us of all the evils of the world, and he just last week he said a lot of you wont be coming back because of what i have to say today. he convicts us and makes us want to check ourself for any sin

Have you given up on the idea going to church??? and please I am sure you understand the context that I am speaking when I say this, so please dont say the church is not a place to go I am the church. Thats not what I am asking. BUt if we are the true church we will be meeting togeather and encouraging each other,

Hebrews 10:24-25
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,
not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Loyal
I have heard to many stories about "men in the church" sleeping with other mens wives in the" institutionalize church"
sounds similar to the church Paul was addressing in the bible........ would you call his church "institutionalize church"

1 Corinthians 5:1
It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father's wife.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
I am sorry for if I have offended your "churches". So since the words I have type, have offended so many church people. It might be feasible to also close this thread down as well. The Thread might be closed but my " GOD stands True", and He will Judge the Quick and The Dead", I am sure. That includes me as well. and The ["7 Churches of Asia"] and all of The Churches that sits on "The 7 Continents" of The World" There is no "condemnation of those that are in "Jesus Christ" but "Judgment Will Begin with the household of God. But I know many Christians do not believe this, or understand it, which is so sad. And they hardly ever tell one another or remind people of this "truth". But only condemn those who express the whole counsel of "The Gospel of Jesus Christ" through out history. ( For also the "Holy Scripture" has proclaimed.).

(1 Peter 4:17)NASB.
17For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the out come for those who do not obey the gospel of God?"

Since it seems my words are so harsh to your ears and unkind, and I have "offended your" church, believe me I do understand.

I will request fot this "Thread" to Be close.

and may all of you have a nice day.

Staff Member
I have heard to many stories about "men in the church" sleeping with other mens wives in the" institutionalize church".
Dear brother,
From just the line above. I'm curious. You don't know from first hand experience/seeing, but rather "heard to many stories" from others who saw, or heard from others.....rumors are a terrible thing. I've seen first hand a church split because of rumors. I was not a member of the church, but attended when I first relocated upon retirement to my mother-in-laws church. It's terrible to see the Body of Christ in turmoil, over rumors!

As Brother Dave has stated. We are as the Body of Christ, part of the only Church that actually counts, with Christ at the Head. So, generalizing and putting everyone under the same umbrella in this discussion who happen to go to established churches, which you will find none here arguing with the fact that "adultery is wrong" kind of upsetting to those who feel you are including them in your analysis in this thread.

Maybe, rephrasing it from " institutionalize church" to many or some churches, or even "churches that" turn a blind eye to this or some other wording, which I'm sure you'd be able to do, if you think upon it. Or better yet as asked of you; define institutionalized church. Another term might actually be better, because I'm sure this issue is not limited to just "institutionalized churches".

However, I do agree with the topic. There are many a sin, and adultery being one of them, which are over looked for the sake of keeping the pews filled, exposing little to no consequences, and one that will rarely mention repentance. There will be a day of accounting.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Active
Top Poster Of Month
This is a evil the Bible says. and these people are teaching in some of your "churches" and did GOD destroy the "sin" or did "GOD" destroy "the persons" who committed The "sin", Was the "sin" evil or was the people "evil" that committed the "sin"? Those are questions.

Deuteronomy 22:22
"If a man is found lying with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel."

Leviticus 18:20
"You must not have sexual relations with your neighbor's wife and thus defile yourself with her."

Jesus said:
(Matthew 5: 27-30)"KJV"
"27Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: [DO NOT COMMIT] 28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

Which one has the most power in us "The Fear of GOD" or "The Power of Lust"? Now I can understand if you "OLD and Weak"! But if you kinda young and strong. Be honest! And Quit hidding under those "Fig Leaves"!

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Dear brother,
From just the line above. I'm curious. You don't know from first hand experience/seeing, but rather "heard to many stories" from others who saw, or heard from others.....rumors are a terrible thing. I've seen first hand a church split because of rumors. I was not a member of the church, but attended when I first relocated upon retirement to my mother-in-laws church. It's terrible to see the Body of Christ in turmoil, over rumors!

As Brother Dave has stated. We are as the Body of Christ, part of the only Church that actually counts, with Christ at the Head. So, generalizing and putting everyone under the same umbrella in this discussion who happen to go to established churches, which you will find none here arguing with the fact that "adultery is wrong" kind of upsetting to those who feel you are including them in your analysis in this thread.

Maybe, rephrasing it from " institutionalize church" to many or some churches, or even "churches that" turn a blind eye to this or some other wording, which I'm sure you'd be able to do, if you think upon it. Or better yet as asked of you; define institutionalized church. Another term might actually be better, because I'm sure this issue is not limited to just "institutionalized churches".

However, I do agree with the topic. There are many a sin, and adultery being one of them, which are over looked for the sake of keeping the pews filled, exposing little to no consequences, and one that will rarely mention repentance. There will be a day of accounting.

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
let me be clear, concerning what I believe but does not mean what i believe is true. the Bible says: We are all Holy and sanctified, we have the spirit of the living GOD in us. Everyone that belongs to GOD is holy. There is no bad thing in them. Our righteousness is in Christ, He died for the "WHOLE WORLD" all sinners, The adulterous, the pedophiles, the rapist, the murderer, satanist, all members of The "LGBTQ" movement. his, Blood covers all, all churches belongs to God! I cannot judge. There is no one that has the right to judge God's churches and His people. Far as i am concern. evreybody should go to heaven. I do not condemn no one. I believe all churches and all who are "Institutionalize" as a church belongs to GOD! I always has said that "GOD is SOVEREIGN", time after,time again I have said: "GOD IS SOVEREIGN"! [He is The SUPREME RULER] Caps here means "Absolute" and not yelling ok. and institution definition is listed next.

That Mean He is "The SUPREME RULER" over everything that exists. When I say: "GOD is SOVEREIGN" [GOD is SUPREME RULER] we should not have to say anything else! ok then there is the problem with the "word" supreme. ok "institutuional church". ok I understand what you are talking about i do not mind listing the definition of words. I have done it for manying of my bible classe students in the pass. when they did not have internet.

and I can eliminate words "Instittuionalize church", "Sovereign", "Nominal Christians" and others words from the forum, with no problem. I can choose only and just quotes of "Holy Scripture" would be better.

Thanks, for The change of thought pattens,

I have counsel or listen to a many of "Adulterers' lay and Pastors, from countless of churches. thought out my over 35 years as a :"Ordained Minister" and have Pastored. "a Pastors, of Pastor". would be the right title they have proclaimed of me. So I have experience 1st hand. I have watch homes torn apart, suicides, of husbands, children, things that has lead to death, rapes by stepfatrhers, replacing real fathers these are church people and I do not doubt them. Things happen in churches, a lot of people do not know or have to listen to these events, I have. I was a member of a counsel to over 500 Baptist churches. Now i know many here has had the experience of being called out in the middle of the night. Many of times to seeing deaths by all kinds, watching bodies laying in the middle of the floor. Children, husbands, wives, Many of times from events of "Adultery" people [christians] from a lot of churches. I can understand if you are just a member of one local church, separated from a group. Then that is all you see is in your local assembly, you do not see the hidden confessions in your assembly. And i know many on here that is giving advice, has the experience of and years of services in these areas and has been "gifted of GOD" to instruct in such matters called by GOD to engage in this Capacity, know it is not a easy task. To feel and share the pain of others.

So now I will try to make myself to localize and refer myself to what has happen in the "New Testament" church that is written of the events that happen there and keep the whole body at bay, For those who are more skilled in such matters. I will Gladly take a certain page out of one of the "Books" of Moses of such things.

The things my wife used to say to me, "They don't believe you have read all of those books", "You never smile, sometimes you just stand there and lean against the wall and you leave this place into another world', she would say sometimes: "some people don't believe you have encountered all of those things". I would say: "but it was with pain' telling a mother, their "Child has been killed at home by the police", and going with her to identify, the body. and you hold her in your arms. "the dangers and effect that "Adultery has on families"! that most christians know nothing about. Then all types of different "deaths" that it causes. How do I know that, is because of the way they talk. "Their words has betrayed them".

But one thing I have notice: "The Lord and His fullnest of JOY, and The Love of The Father, has never left me, but has grown so deep within me that I could never have imagine, and THE FATHER's voice, I cannot explain.

So once again I will redirect.

PS. I understand splits, in churches.
I was a counsel member in good standing of over 500 Baptist churches. We counsel over a many of Church splits, and in electing Pastors. From those members who sought out our counsel in such matters relating to the "Institutuionalize churches". meaning: of the word "Institution" below.

I hope that helps a lot.
and may I say this: "If I have fighten one person from commiting the Act of Adultery or into a mind of Repenting from this action, by this "Thread" I hope God is well please by this action. and the relating replies. and I did not want to post this "Thread" I tried my best to not to post this "Thread" and the "TITLE." But I know Him. I do not know the people on "TalkJesus" but i do know "the Father'! and many on here can say the same thing!

So bring the whip out and you can give me "99 lashes". but I will sleep tonight.

Staff Member
let me be clear, concerning what I believe but does not mean what i believe is true. the Bible says: We are all Holy and sanctified, we have the spirit of the living GOD in us. Everyone that belongs to GOD is holy. There is no bad thing in them. Our righteousness is in Christ, He died for the "WHOLE WORLD" all sinners, The adulterous, the pedophiles, the rapist, the murderer, satanist, all members of The "LGBTQ" movement. his, Blood covers all, all churches belongs to God! I cannot judge. There is no one that has the right to judge God's churches and His people. Far as i am concern. evreybody should go to heaven. I do not condemn no one. I believe all churches and all who are "Institutionalize" as a church belongs to GOD! I always has said that "GOD is SOVEREIGN", time after,time again I have said: "GOD IS SOVEREIGN"! [He is The SUPREME RULER] Caps here means "Absolute" and not yelling ok. and institution definition is listed next.

That Mean He is "The SUPREME RULER" over everything that exists. When I say: "GOD is SOVEREIGN" [GOD is SUPREME RULER] we should not have to say anything else! ok then there is the problem with the "word" supreme. ok "institutuional church". ok I understand what you are talking about i do not mind listing the definition of words. I have done it for manying of my bible classe students in the pass. when they did not have internet.

and I can eliminate words "Instittuionalize church", "Sovereign", "Nominal Christians" and others words from the forum, with no problem. I can choose only and just quotes of "Holy Scripture" would be better.

Thanks, for The change of thought pattens,

I have counsel or listen to a many of "Adulterers' lay and Pastors, from countless of churches. thought out my over 35 years as a :"Ordained Minister" and have Pastored. "a Pastors, of Pastor". would be the right title they have proclaimed of me. So I have experience 1st hand. I have watch homes torn apart, suicides, of husbands, children, things that has lead to death, rapes by stepfatrhers, replacing real fathers these are church people and I do not doubt them. Things happen in churches, a lot of people do not know or have to listen to these events, I have. I was a member of a counsel to over 500 Baptist churches. Now i know many here has had the experience of being called out in the middle of the night. Many of times to seeing deaths by all kinds, watching bodies laying in the middle of the floor. Children, husbands, wives, Many of times from events of "Adultery" people [christians] from a lot of churches. I can understand if you are just a member of one local church, separated from a group. Then that is all you see is in your local assembly, you do not see the hidden confessions in your assembly. And i know many on here that is giving advice, has the experience of and years of services in these areas and has been "gifted of GOD" to instruct in such matters called by GOD to engage in this Capacity, know it is not a easy task. To feel and share the pain of others.

So now I will try to make myself to localize and refer myself to what has happen in the "New Testament" church that is written of the events that happen there and keep the whole body at bay, For those who are more skilled in such matters. I will Gladly take a certain page out of one of the "Books" of Moses of such things.

The things my wife used to say to me, "They don't believe you have read all of those books", "You never smile, sometimes you just stand there and lean against the wall and you leave this place into another world', she would say sometimes: "some people don't believe you have encountered all of those things". I would say: "but it was with pain' telling a mother, their "Child has been killed at home by the police", and going with her to identify, the body. and you hold her in your arms. "the dangers and effect that "Adultery has on families"! that most christians know nothing about. Then all types of different "deaths" that it causes. How do I know that, is because of the way they talk. "Their words has betrayed them".

But one thing I have notice: "The Lord and His fullnest of JOY, and The Love of The Father, has never left me, but has grown so deep within me that I could never have imagine, and THE FATHER's voice, I cannot explain.

So once again I will redirect.

PS. I understand splits, in churches.
I was a counsel member in good standing of over 500 Baptist churches. We counsel over a many of Church splits, and in electing Pastors. From those members who sought out our counsel in such matters relating to the "Institutuionalize churches". meaning: of the word "Institution" below.

I hope that helps a lot.
and may I say this: "If I have fighten one person from commiting the Act of Adultery or into a mind of Repenting from this action, by this "Thread" I hope God is well please by this action. and the relating replies. and I did not want to post this "Thread" I tried my best to not to post this "Thread" and the "TITLE." But I know Him. I do not know the people on "TalkJesus" but i do know "the Father'! and many on here can say the same thing!

So bring the whip out and you can give me "99 lashes". but I will sleep tonight.
Dear Brother,
Now do you believe if you had laid out in your original post, the additional information you did in the above one, that I'd of responded as I did? Probably not, because the subject and the point you are trying to make would have been clearly understood. At least to me brother. Thank-you for taking the time to do so.

No lashes, just a brotherly hug brother! :)

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><