• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

A True Child of GOD is never in doubt of their SAlVATION But Many Christians can be in DOUBT if in Doubt it is a ALARM BELL and Take heed.

Loyal
Yes i will say it again, The True Children of GOD has been "Assured" they are saved form "Condemnation" For JESUS HIMSELF has Given This rest assurance that they are HIS. But many Christians are in doubt many times and they have to believe that they are saved and they are not "Assured" that they are, but have to believe that they are. It could be "Vain Faith'' or "Vain Hope" Faith or believeth does not save one from "ETERNAL" damnation,,"GOD DOES" Then FAITH [TRUST] IN GOD takes place what he IS going to do.

TO many who has this doubt concerning their SALVATION have too much PRIDE in them to question "GOD" about it. OR reliable "SANCTIFIED and HOLY" GOD fearing PEOPLE. About how they feel about their Own "SANCTIFICATION & HOLINESS". And they will go to their grave like this. For they only try to get "SALVATION" information from church people like themselves, "Adulterers, Liars, Thieves, Gossipers, slanderers, backbiters, fornicators, unregenerate christians. pastors, preachers, bible class teachers, Sunday School, deacons, trustees. Instead of the TESTIMONY of "GOD". I have observe many who have label many "the man of GOD" the woman of GOD":eyes: And time have proven they were "LIARS" whenTRUTH CAME OUT!

If you are in doubt and you have to muster up faith you ain't saved. Now since i said that, now what do you think, you should do, so YOU CAN be rest assured that you are.

Now the devil will tell you, Do not paid attention what he says, you are saved. So believe it.:eyes:

Now of course if you are living in sin, and practice it constantly and fornicating and committing "ADULTERY" and you say you have the HOLY GHOST, You a liar! you got a devil in you! Ain't nothing HOLY ABOUT THAT! And you are going to HELL, I do not care how much faith you got, if you Do not REPENT RIGHT NOW! I do not want your "TITHE" money! I am going to tell you the TRUTH, Male or FEMALE! And if divorce and remarried, that is still scary too, but if it worth the risks of going to Hell to you . ok. When you stand at that Judgment, it is to late, And Pastor "GIVEMORE" cannot help you, And Jesus is Judging then, he will not be a Savior then.:eyes:

Ain't nothing that good for me to take a RISK of Going to HELL! loneliness, nothing. absolutely. You better read a book.

Belief and Unbelief (John12)BSB
"As for anyone who hears My words and does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I have not come to judge the world, but to save the world. There is a judge for the one who rejects Me and does not receive My words: The word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day."

Loyal
The WHOLE WORLD hates The "TRUE PROPHETS of GOD" they alway have and they alway will The Whole WORLD!

"And when they shall have finished their testimony, THE BEAST that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth."

New King James Version
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing! :eyes:

"TYPES & SHADOWS"