• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

A story

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. Psalm 118:17

Yes, I found it true this psalm. For I was dead in my sin and the only way for me to come to life again is through the LORD.

I was in a difficult and painful situation after college in which I had no job and was living at home with my parents. For me it was devestating because of all the work I had done over the previous five years to get out on my own. I didn't adjust, and I started to go mad.
For the next three to four years I was constantly in turmoil trying to escape the prison that I seemed to have put myself in. Ambition was the driving force behind it, success and social status the goal. It took its toll on me in March of 2002. when I finally lost grasp and was lying in the bed, at the brink of death for almost a month.
I went to the doctors and they gave me drugs to take and counseling. I knew inside that the drugs were not going to put the life back into me that I had once before. And somewhere inside I knew that it was a spiritual problem. I wasn't letting God into my life, so He was taking it away from me. That is the best answer I can come up with now.
As time went on I started to go to church and recognizing Jesus and how much I needed Him in my life.
I have a job now in the military, and I am studying the Word of God daily. My life is still not all I was ment to be I know. I still struggle with selfish ambitions, and other areas I am sure. I don't know.
I do know that if I hadn't turned to God when I was at the brink of death, I would be dead right now. He let me live.

Very Respectfully,
Thunderbird

thunderbird somtimes our expectations of ourselves are more than what God expects I suffer with that alot and you know darl God said come as you are....