• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

A song of Celebration!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I love to sing! Singing is my hobby! I sing anytime all the time! Doesn't matter if someone is talking, and they say something, I start to sing it! When someone sings it means they are happy. I am saved, what isn't there to be happy about?
I like driving in my car, turn off the radio, and make up praises to God! Its amazing to see what is on my heart. Thats where I get most of my songs I write!

I have a praise report! This ties in with singing. Our youth group is starting a praise and worship group, and I was chosen to be a back-up singer.! You know how wonderful that is for me? I like to sing, and I always want to sing in front of youth b/c no one has ever heard me sing, and the youth pastor usually only asks people he has heard sing to sing. I praise God cause I along with two other girls was chosen specifically!
I'm not trying to be boastful in any way, I am just really thankful that God has moved for me. AGAIN.

lnrobar said:
I love to sing! Singing is my hobby! I sing anytime all the time! Doesn't matter if someone is talking, and they say something, I start to sing it! When someone sings it means they are happy. I am saved, what isn't there to be happy about?
I like driving in my car, turn off the radio, and make up praises to God! Its amazing to see what is on my heart. Thats where I get most of my songs I write!
HI
Sounds likeyou may be a psalmist. Does the Lord give you songs by His Spirit?

Go for it !!! Sing unto the Lord a new song ! Let his praises fill the temple ! :love: :boy_hug: Mike

lnrobar said:
Doesn't matter if someone is talking, and they say something, I start to sing it! !
I thought I would ask...does that get you swatted often? LOL

Swatted? :confused:
Yes the Lord does give me songs in the Spirit. I write them down and have them put away, but I only have a few. The it only hits me for about one song. Then it will not come back for a couple months. The Holy Spirit I mean.
Singing gets out a lot of stress! And Glorifies God!