• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

a shout-out to the most amazing triune God!

Active
i am learning to not ask why....when He "breaks my leg", the pain is for my good. Know that God is loving, perfect and when the time is right, He carries me.

anyone agree with me?

Loyal
i am learning to not ask why....when He "breaks my leg", the pain is for my good. Know that God is loving, perfect and when the time is right, He carries me.

anyone agree with me?

If you're saying what I think you're saying my answer is 'No. I do not agree'

So now can you clarify? Are you saying that God would break your leg or make you sick to teach you something? I learned not to ask why until I've done what I've been told, then it's ok to ask...LOL

Active
If you're saying what I think you're saying my answer is 'No. I do not agree'
righto, better open rebuke than hidden love..i will clarify...
an injury done to me from a guy who came round to do a quote. we both were checking inside garage then as we walked out i forgot to ssay "don't touch the door"...so as i trtied to balance on thew door and move to outside, he forced hard to close it, it wrenched my hand, i screamed b ut he ignored me but leah i put frozen peas on wrist and pain is almost gone

Loyal
righto, better open rebuke than hidden love..i will clarify...
an injury done to me from a guy who came round to do a quote. we both were checking inside garage then as we walked out i forgot to ssay "don't touch the door"...so as i trtied to balance on thew door and move to outside, he forced hard to close it, it wrenched my hand, i screamed b ut he ignored me but leah i put frozen peas on wrist and pain is almost gone

I'm sorry about your wrist....I'm glad to say that God did not do that to you....The devil did. Let's put some 'By Jesus stripes you were healed' on it 2 Pete 2:24