• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

A Prophetic Dream?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
A Prophetic Dream?

A few days ago I had a dream, and in this dream I saw myself in a “earthquake” and I was being tossed back and forth, but not being harmed in any way. I saw fire, and buildings collapsing upon themselves. People were being killed because of this earth quake. Before I woke up from this dream an angel, or someone said to me, “ In this same kind of event, will the rapture of the Church take place”, and then I woke up. I usually do not have prophetic dreams very often, even though I have had a few in the last 40 years.

I thought about this dream, and remembered that when Jesus died on the cross there was a “earthquake”, and graves opened up, and people came out of their graves. When Jesus was raised from the dead there was another earthquake, and the same people who came out of their graves at his death, now went into the towns, and showed themselves to every one!!! I bet that opened some eyes!!!

There always seems to be a earthquake when ever there is a resurrection of the dead in the Bible. Upheaval that comes in the form of earthquakes, tidal waves, tornadoes or even the world trade center disaster, people always end up being missing. They have no idea where they are!!!

I have always thought that when the rapture happens, it will be while I am driving my car, or just living my normal life in peace. The scripture does say.......

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

This is talking about the rapture, or the catching away of the Church. What a perfect time it would be when sudden destruction comes on this earth, and at the same time when the lord arrives, to catch away his Church!!! There are always missing people in these kinds of events. Where did they all go? The world will just assume they were consumed in the destruction, and will never be found. The truth is they left planet earth to a Kingdom which is our inheritance that never changes, and is beyond decay!!! (1 Peter 1:4 )

Loyal
It would certainly be a believable explanation, that all the raptured people had died in a great earthquake, swallowed up or among so many dead, that not all could be counted but assumed dead, and that would more prepare the evil one to do his will, with the restraint that believers can put forward being gone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Curtis Devotionals 0
A Water Cooler 6
V New to Christianity 2