• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

A prayer for my 35 yr old daughter

Active
Please say a prayer for my daughter. Apparently something not too good has happened and no one (even my household) have not heard from her for 2 weeks, She is no where to be found and her phone is not working or on and she does not respond to texts or messages on Social Media....we have filed a missing persons and the Police are searching...please say a prayer she is alive and found. Where two or more are gathered and agree...Amen

Active
A number of people have been praying over the last few days and to show how God is good all the time (All praise and glory tp Him)....last night my daughter was found and is alive and healthy...thank you Lord and thank you all....

Loyal
Was she just trying to "get away" from everything, or was is something not so good that happened? Does she need more prayer about the situation?

Active
Yes she was with friends but totally depressed...she is the one child who wrestles with alcohol
Amen brother. I found the road to sobriety littered with potholes, until Jesus saved me. My one day at a time is now every day of my life trust in Sweet Jesus. My prayers for your daughter and for all who struggle with alcohol or drugs.

Active
Yes she was with friends but totally depressed...she is the one child who wrestles with alcohol
I’m sorry to hear about your daughter’s struggles, Brother Paul. I know how concerning it must be for you. I just said a prayer for your daughter, asking the Lord to draw her closer to Himself and to free her from the hold that alcohol has on her life. Be assured that He is even more concerned and is able to work mightily in the lives of our children in answer to earnest prayer. May your confidence in God’s grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith.

Active
Please say a prayer for my daughter. Apparently something not too good has happened and no one (even my household) have not heard from her for 2 weeks, She is no where to be found and her phone is not working or on and she does not respond to texts or messages on Social Media....we have filed a missing persons and the Police are searching...please say a prayer she is alive and found. Where two or more are gathered and agree...Amen
Any updates about your daughter?

Active
I will lift her soul to the Lord