• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A Place of Security

Staff Member
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. John 10:27-28 NKJV

Today’s scripture reading contains amazing promises for those who have been transformed by the work of Jesus Christ on the cross. None of them is as important and life-changing, though, as the promise of eternal life. This is a promise to those Jesus calls His sheep. He not only promises you eternal life, but He also promises security.

At some point in life, a man of faith will suffer bouts of insecurity, even wondering if it’s possible to lose his place in God’s eternal kingdom. But here, straight from the Savior’s mouth, is the double assurance: “they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.”

Do you ever worry that the devil will tempt you beyond what you can endure, and that he will win a victory over God by taking you away from the Savior? If you have, you’re not alone. Then again, you can rest assured that if you belong to Jesus, He will hold you securely in His hand, always and forever.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank You that I can be secure in You. Remind me daily that no one or nothing can take me out of Your hand.