• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

A new point-of-view

If we are truly believers as we confess, then our proclamation to the world is: 'I am a child of God." And if our faith is such that we actually believe these words, then doesn't it stand to reason that this same faith will provide for our salvation? For if you and I are children of the Most High then surely we are endowed with the necessary tools to build eternal identity in spirit. But what qualifies us as children of God? I believe Jesus of Nazareth the carpenters son, a man from Galilee come Son of Man and Son of God--is the author of our faith in kinship with the Universal Father. How many ways did Jesus unfailingly demonstrate the true nature of God? Not only did he teach us that God's love is unconditional by declaring the 'good-news' of salvation by doing the Will of God, he also showed us exactly how to live the Will of God!

In Isaiah 61:1 we read, "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;"

Here we see the faith of Jesus, a mission-statement of sorts that establishes the purpose for his incarnation on earth. He lived a full life from birth to death in wholehearted consecration to the Will of God, thus revealing the Divine personality of who God is and what He expects from us.

In Luke chapter 10 we read, "And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live. But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbor? And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbor unto him that fell among the thieves? And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise."

Can it be any more clear what the Will of God looks like? Jesus is a Divine and Sovereign being who thought it best served the Father in Heaven to reveal the truths of kinship to mankind. Put simply, we look to Jesus and the religious life he lived for all the answers our hearts seek. We study his teachings of love to understand the Will of God. And we recognize the depth of God's love for us by observing how Jesus willingly sacrificed his life in testament to this love. Let us recognize the power of faith as Jesus intended his

Last edited by a moderator: