• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

a little testimony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello,My brothers and sisters in christ.I need to tell you a little about myself I was just released from prison and in thereI found my savior. I did not see any hope for me and to tell you the truth I was about to give up on myself.I didnt care about myself or my family and I despised christians.Befor I found christ I was very deep into drugs and alcohol.I felt that I was let down by God and that my life was like some pratical joke.I was burning with rage and the Bible was (to me) just another book.But I seen other people in prison with with joy in theirhearts while I was locked up,and they were looking at major time,and I decided that I wanted what they have.When I truly opened my heart and gave God a truly repentance confession his mercy came to me.See the problem was not getting out of prison but staying out.Now I live my life by the code of the bible.Each day I try to stay between the line of God's will. I stopped trying to exchange the love and righteousness of God for a lie.I would go around and tell people that it was ok to do drugs because it all came from God.Levt 10-10 states we need to make a distinction from the Holy and the common,between the clean and the unclean.and that is exactly how each day I live is spent.Thank you Jesus.My God and savior.And I love each and everyone of you.

Welcome to our fellowship Percy! We are all sinners saved by grace, hope you feel at home here :)

Rom 5:20 But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

Wow...thanks for sharing Percy...I really hope everything goes well for you in your new life

:love:

evangeline