• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

A lion is gone up from his thicket, and a destroyer of nations; he is on his way, he is gone forth from his place, to make thy land desolate, that thy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
American Standard Version
A lion is gone up from his thicket, and a destroyer of nations; he is on his way, he is gone forth from his place, to make thy land desolate, that thy cities be laid waste, without inhabitant.

Jeremiah 44:2
"This is what the LORD of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: You have seen all the disaster I brought against Jerusalem and all the cities of Judah; and behold, they lie today in ruins and desolation"

If only "The Nations of The World, The Leaders of our Countries had The Boldest with the Audacity, To Proclaim like The "Kings" of Old" For fasting and "Call for a World to "Repentance" and Recognize The True GOD! Before it is to late, no matter what it costs them. "And may All "The Headlines of The WORLD" be "Repent for The Kingdom of God is at Hand"! For let all of us turn from all of our wicked ways. For God knows The "Institutionalize Churches" have fell in true leadership". Let it be like The Old Testament "Kings, That Demanded a Decree" even when they did not know God" nor His name, and Please, do not put it in the hands of preachers and Churches for truly God is not please with them! For we do know That GOD sets up "kings and leaders of Nations!

Who knows, He may hear their cries and buy many a little more time, before His coming. He have heard The Cries of Foreign kings before. Who knows whether He will hear their cries today. For they only know Him as "The God of "Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" for that will be Good enough. For their countries are in so many crisis like never before. for he is a God that will display "a Benevolent Love" that sur passes all.

Active
(Jeremiah 6) ASV.
10To whom shall I speak and testify, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of Jehovah is become unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.

11Therefore I am full of the wrath of Jehovah; I am weary with holding in: pour it out upon the children in the street, and upon the assembly of young men together; for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.

12And their houses shall be turned unto others, their fields and their wives together; for I will stretch out my hand upon the inhabitants of the land, saith Jehovah.

13For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.

14They have healed also the hurt of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

15Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall; at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith Jehovah.

16Thus saith Jehovah, Stand ye in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way; and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls: but they said, We will not walk therein .

17And I set watchmen over you,'saying , Hearken to the sound of the trumpet; but they said, We will not hearken.

18Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.

19Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words; and as for my law, they have rejected it.

20To what purpose cometh there to me frankincense from Sheba, and the sweet cane from a far country? your burnt-offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices pleasing unto me.

21Therefore thus saith Jehovah, Behold, I will lay stumbling-blocks before this people; and the fathers and the sons together shall stumble against them; the neighbor and his friend shall perish.