• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

a concerning time indeed...

I've never had a good relationship with my mother, and when I look back at it now, I know if she were a better parent, I wouldn't have to live in a broken family with my grandfather and little sister. My life would have been a lot less burdened. And recently, I told her I never wanted her in my life again. But I look back at it now, and I realize, Jesus wouldn't want this. My feelings of hate and bitterness are deep though, from the harsh life I was forced to endure because of her. I say the word mother, and I think not of someone caring, but my own mom, who abandoned me in the care of my grandparents. As much as I dont want her in my life, I realize, it was never about what I wanted, it's about what God wants. And what He wants, is good enough for me...
So I ask that some of you please pray for me, in my struggle against my own flesh to forgive my mother, and to maybe bring peace to my soul.

Another concern, my friend Erica's boyfriend's son, who was very young, and just learned to crawl, passed away Saturday. I just heard of it today, and she was upset, and crying, and I am worried about her. This child was not hers, though it is not my own story to tell...the child's name was Jaden, and I hope that some will pray for Erica and her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's parents, that they are able to get though this tragedy, and bring their sorrows to God. I also hope someone can pray for Jaden, we all know that he is in the Heavenly Father's home now...

thank you for your time taken to read this, and your prayers :)

Hey Danni I know your pain well, I pray that the Holy Spirit surround you with his peace and give you knowledge on how to best overcome your own feelings and give you the way to best pray for your Mum.

One of my favourite scriptures for you to read when you feel low.

Psa 91:1 Happy is he whose resting-place is in the secret of the Lord, and under the shade of the wings of the Most High;
Psa 91:2 Who says of the Lord, He is my safe place and my tower of strength: he is my God, in whom is my hope.
Psa 91:3 He will take you out of the bird-net, and keep you safe from wasting disease.
Psa 91:4 You will be covered by his feathers; under his wings you will be safe: his good faith will be your salvation.
Psa 91:5 You will have no fear of the evil things of the night, or of the arrow in flight by day,
Psa 91:6 Or of the disease which takes men in the dark, or of the destruction which makes waste when the sun is high.
Psa 91:7 You will see a thousand falling by your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you.
Psa 91:8 Only with your eyes will you see the reward of the evil-doers.
Psa 91:9 Because you have said, I am in the hands of the Lord, the Most High is my safe resting-place;
Psa 91:10 No evil will come on you, and no disease will come near your tent.
Psa 91:11 For he will give you into the care of his angels to keep you wherever you go.
Psa 91:12 In their hands they will keep you up, so that your foot may not be crushed against a stone.
Psa 91:13 You will put your foot on the lion and the snake; the young lion and the great snake will be crushed under your feet.
Psa 91:14 Because he has given me his love, I will take him out of danger: I will put him in a place of honour, because he has kept my name in his heart.
Psa 91:15 When his cry comes up to me, I will give him an answer: I will be with him in trouble; I will make him free from danger and give him honour.
Psa 91:16 With long life will he be rewarded; and I will let him see my salvation.

I've never had a good relationship with my mother, and when I look back at it now, I know if she were a better parent, I wouldn't have to live in a broken family with my grandfather and little sister. My life would have been a lot less burdened. And recently, I told her I never wanted her in my life again. But I look back at it now, and I realize, Jesus wouldn't want this. My feelings of hate and bitterness are deep though, from the harsh life I was forced to endure because of her. I say the word mother, and I think not of someone caring, but my own mom, who abandoned me in the care of my grandparents. As much as I dont want her in my life, I realize, it was never about what I wanted, it's about what God wants. And what He wants, is good enough for me...
So I ask that some of you please pray for me, in my struggle against my own flesh to forgive my mother, and to maybe bring peace to my soul.

Another concern, my friend Erica's boyfriend's son, who was very young, and just learned to crawl, passed away Saturday. I just heard of it today, and she was upset, and crying, and I am worried about her. This child was not hers, though it is not my own story to tell...the child's name was Jaden, and I hope that some will pray for Erica and her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's parents, that they are able to get though this tragedy, and bring their sorrows to God. I also hope someone can pray for Jaden, we all know that he is in the Heavenly Father's home now...

thank you for your time taken to read this, and your prayers :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your prayer and comforting words from the Word of God. Made me think some more of my situation :)