• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Staff Member
Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed [are] those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!' " And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God." Revelation 19:9

Remember the last time you were invited to a wedding? Usually, the text featured on the invitation begins something like this: "Tim and Joanne request the honor of your presence…"

Did you know that you as a follower of Jesus Christ have been invited to a wedding celebration? Not only that, you've been chosen as one of the guests of honor.

The Bible refers to the Jesus as our "Bridegroom" and His Church (meaning all believers) as the "Bride." As a believer, you've been betrothed to Christ, and the "marriage" will be completed when He brings you and the rest of His Church together for an even He calls "the Wedding Supper of the Lamb."

If you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you're one of the "blessed" because you've been assured of an eternity in God's heavenly kingdom. Not only that, you've been invited to the party to end all parties.

You can count on that because, as the angel of God state, "These are the true words of God."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for inviting me to the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. Help me to live daily in the assurance that I'm Yours, now and forever.