• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A bit of my story

It is a beautifully sunny day in Cape Town South Africa. I am not really all that new but for some or other reason we have not been able to get into talkjesus for a while so i just want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about myself.

I am in full time ministry at a christian school. We also have a church that is linked to the school. Our pastor and administrator always says that we have a church with a school and not the other way around because without the church and all the praying and help from God the scool could never survive.

I was called to the Lord and to this place in the most awesome way. I just went to church one morning with a friend because she did not want to go alone and my life changed forever. I was into white magic and all kinds of rubbish at the time because my soul was in need of something I did not understand.I took drugs and searched for answers in places where there werent any.

I was so very afraid that I would loose my mind, my sanity, my life and at the same time all I wanted to do was die.
But that day I came home. It was as if my soul finally took up its rightfull place and all the magic and spells in this world could not prepare me for what i experienced that day.
Total strangers told me things that i have done that i had forgotten about a long time ago and it was all over.The devil lost the fight and my journey to freedom began I have buried a couple of poeple since then and life was no picnic but without God i can never survive one day.

That was five years ago. Now i am stronger and bolder by the grace of God I would like to tell you but must go now . Let me know if you want to know more about all the marvellous things God has done for us in this place.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

Be blessed

Esther
:love:

Your story has really inspired me. Thankyou! I would like to hear more about your story.
God Bless
Maryxxx

Administrator
Staff Member
Great testimony sister God bless you! Praise Jesus Christ for your salvation and freedom. The devil is defeated since long ago!

Enjoy Talk Jesus :)

Hi Esther. what a testimony. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to hearing more. Enjoy your time here at TJ. Take care and God Bless

hey there. i thought i already Replied to this, What gives??

but oh well

Welcome to the Site and have a good great time...
God Bless you and he loves you

Love Simon!!!

God Bless you sister. Your story is an inspiration to those of us who travel on our pilgram way to Jesus. May God give you continued strength and resolve to carry out His work on earth.

Nicholas.

heya starry esther!!!

welcome 2 tj!! or bak 2 TJ!!

ive very priveliged 2 have met ya, an i look 4wd 2 c-ing ya round the site!!

Keep up da good work!!

Love ya!

Welcome back to TJ, Hope you will continue to grow in the things of our all mighty God.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

hey, i hope you have a wonderfull day and keep on doing what you are doing, it gives me alot of hope and you make me laugh(in a good way) as well and without you i would not know where i would be right now (you now why).
may God bless you richly,
vlooi

Thank You for the testimony. I too had fallen prey to the falshood which is the occult so I can totally identify with your path to Christs side. Is'nt amazing that He is patient and loving even while we are forsaking Him and holds us near to him when we seek His Grace. Nice to meet you esther.

Your Brother in Christ,

Robert- Newlife4ever

Yes it is awesome how God takes care of us and watches over us even if all we want to do is run away. It took a long time for me to understand and accept that the creator of this universe wants nothing from me but my love and that in submitting to that i freed myself from a life of dependancy and misery.
I am eternally gratefull for the love of God inside me. It calmed the storms and made me whole.
The thing is that serving anyone but God is stupid because God placed us in authority of them but when we are in pain it seems like the easiest sullution because we think it will give us power but in fact it removes any power you had and replaces it with emptyness and more pain.

Praise God for His power and victory.

Nice meeting you too Robert.

Esther- Star

Star said:
:shade: It is a beautifully sunny day in Cape Town South Africa. I am not really all that new but for some or other reason we have not been able to get into talkjesus for a while so i just want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about myself.

I am in full time ministry at a christian school. We also have a church that is linked to the school. Our pastor and administrator always says that we have a church with a school and not the other way around because without the church and all the praying and help from God the scool could never survive.

I was called to the Lord and to this place in the most awesome way. I just went to church one morning with a friend because she did not want to go alone and my life changed forever. I was into white magic and all kinds of rubbish at the time because my soul was in need of something I did not understand.I took drugs and searched for answers in places where there werent any.

I was so very afraid that I would loose my mind, my sanity, my life and at the same time all I wanted to do was die.
But that day I came home. It was as if my soul finally took up its rightfull place and all the magic and spells in this world could not prepare me for what i experienced that day.
Total strangers told me things that i have done that i had forgotten about a long time ago and it was all over.The devil lost the fight and my journey to freedom began I have buried a couple of poeple since then and life was no picnic but without God i can never survive one day.

That was five years ago. Now i am stronger and bolder by the grace of God I would like to tell you but must go now . Let me know if you want to know more about all the marvellous things God has done for us in this place.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

Be blessed

Esther

Welcome to Talk Jesus

Thank you for sharing your testimony. It is very interesting and different.

Blessings through him

((WELCOME! Star, Esther to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! Star, Esther to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,

grounded in Scripture and centered in life,

where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Star said:
:shade: It is a beautifully sunny day in Cape Town South Africa. I am not really all that new but for some or other reason we have not been able to get into talkjesus for a while so i just want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about myself.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

Be blessed

Esther