• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

8 Biblical responses to fresh vision

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
  • Moses ‘O Lord, please send someone else to do it!’ (Ex.4:13), or ‘It’s really meant for other people’.
  • Nehemiah ‘I am carrying on a great project and I cannot come down’ (Nehemiah 6:3), or ‘Can’t you see we’re busy enough already?’
  • Eliab ‘I know how conceited you are and how wicked your heart is; you came down only to watch the battle’ (1 Sam 17:28), or ‘I don’t trust the motives behind all this.
  • Peter ‘Master, we’ve worked hard all night, and haven’t caught anything’ (Luke 5:5), or ‘We tried that before, and it didn’t work’.
  • Paul ‘I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow’ – (1 Corinthians 3:6), or, ‘Who are we to tell God that he must grow his church?’
  • Solomon ‘Unless the Lord builds the house its builders labour in vain’ (Psalm 127:1).
  • Isaiah ‘Here am I. Send me’ (Isaiah 6:8).
  • Early Church ‘It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us’ (Acts 15:28).

Staff Member
Truly speaks to how we are doesn't it? :)

Thanks for sharing brother.

With the Love of Christ Jesus, or me too.
YBIC
Nick
<><