• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

666 Fifth Ave.

Jared Kushner, son in law of the former President Trump and his advisor, owns 666 5th Ave. in New York, NY. He actually got the address changed from 666 Fifth Ave. to 660 Fifth Ave. because of the mark of the beast. He is also trying to sell it because he is losing money over it.

Another thing concerning this property that has the internet going wild is Lucent Technologies. Lucent (Lucifer) is a pioneer of RFID chip technology. They no longer exist any longer as Lucent, but have been broken up into different companies. The former Lucent company that are at 666 Fifth Ave. is now called Consolidated Technologies Inc. They also are apparently not directly related to Kushner, except for being at his property.

Loyal
Jared Kushner, son in law of the former President Trump and his advisor, owns 666 5th Ave. in New York, NY. He actually got the address changed from 666 Fifth Ave. to 660 Fifth Ave. because of the mark of the beast. He is also trying to sell it because he is losing money over it.

Another thing concerning this property that has the internet going wild is Lucent Technologies. Lucent (Lucifer) is a pioneer of RFID chip technology. They no longer exist any longer as Lucent, but have been broken up into different companies. The former Lucent company that are at 666 Fifth Ave. is now called Consolidated Technologies Inc. They also are apparently not directly related to Kushner, except for being at his property.

What is the Significance of The number 666 and why are you addressing it and giving it any attention? For neither is it biblical or recorded in The “HOLY SCRIPTURE of GOD’S HOLY WORD”

But how are you so Fascinated, by such a mundane thing.:(
And have the nerve to post such a thread among a community of Christian minded people. And I know you are not that ignorant of such matters as this. :(

What is the Significance of The number 666 and why are you addressing it and giving it any attention? For neither is it biblical or recorded in The “HOLY SCRIPTURE of GOD’S HOLY WORD”

But how are you so Fascinated, by such a mundane thing.:(
And have the nerve to post such a thread among a community of Christian minded people. And I know you are not that ignorant of such matters as this. :(
What? 666 is straight out of Revelation 13:18. Everyone knows that. Remember the warning from Revelation 22:19.

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

There is more concerning Kushner on recent news. He has taken a $2 billion investment from the Saudi crown prince (the Sultan). This reminds me of the falling away of kings in Kings and Chronicles. You aren't supposed to take bribes from these countries. It is like the seperating factor of Judah and Israel.

Last edited:
Loyal
What? 666 is straight out of Revelation 13:18. Everyone knows that. Remember the warning from Revelation 22:19.

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Really, so you think! Sorry but I have to let you know you are as green concerning The Bible text as one could be. Sorry I am the one to inform you.

Active

So what's your point?

Active

What does Rev 22:19 have to do with 666?

So what's your point?
Revelation 17:12-13 states:

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

In 2016 the Kushner clan was estimated to have a net worth of $1.8 billion. In 2007 Kushner bought the 666 Fifth Avenue building for $1.8 billion. He essentially gave all his power to the beast.

Back in December 2016, just after Jared’s father-in-law was elected president, Forbes estimated the entire Kushner clan to be worth roughly $1.8 billion. More than half of that fortune was tied to Kushner Companies’ real estate assets, including stakes in Midtown Manhattan's 666 Fifth Avenue and the former Jehovah's Witness Watchtower headquarters on the Brooklyn waterfront.

Being the son-in-law of the previous President Trump and his advisor, he has a significant amount of national impact. This has led to an investigation into his bailout over the 666 Fifth Avenue building.

The probe seeks to determine whether a payment in excess of $1 billion for the Kushner family’s skyscraper was connected to the lifting of a Saudi blockade of Qatar. Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon and Rep. Joaquin Castro of Texas requested a bevy of documents from Brookfield Asset Management, which bailed out the troubled office building in 2018, as well as pertinent ethics records from a senior White House lawyer.

Active

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

In 2016 the Kushner clan was estimated to have a net worth of $1.8 billion. In 2007 Kushner bought the 666 Fifth Avenue building for $1.8 billion. He essentially gave all his power to the beast.

Being the son-in-law of the previous President Trump and his advisor, he has a significant amount of national impact. This has led to an investigation into his bailout over the 666 Fifth Avenue building.

Your point?

Loyal

And This one is A “BEAST” Too! And It Has “10” Nuclear Crowns on it!…..And Each One Traveling about “15,000 MPH” going in the Directions by a Command, and “UNSTOPPABLE”. And only 5 Rockets each Carrying 10 Nuclear Warheads Each, And together they can Destroy The Entire “WORLD” in “30 Minutes” once The Command has Been Given!

And The one Missile they Retired who’s name was “SATAN” top Speed over “17,000 MPH”!
And it was “UNSTOPPABLE”! but now “Out Dated”!

Loyal
So how “Figurative of Language” and “Anthropomorphic” can “The Book” be!

Will there be real Stars falling to The Earth? Or was The Vision “missiles falling” from The Sky!

Well we know what would happen if A one Star hit the Earth, no more earth!:eyes:

And you talking. “666” or was it really “616”. The name of a man! the Man “Nero” whose other name label by Christians in secret “The Beast”!

And This one is A “BEAST” Too! And It Has “10” Nuclear Crowns on it!…..And Each One Traveling about “15,000 MPH” going in the Directions by a Command, and “UNSTOPPABLE”. And only 5 Rockets each Carrying 10 Nuclear Warheads Each, And together they can Destroy The Entire “WORLD” in “30 Minutes” once The Command has Been Given!

And The one Missile they Retired who’s name was “SATAN” top Speed over “17,000 MPH”!
And it was “UNSTOPPABLE”! but now “Out Dated”!

Satan may be retired, but Satan 2 is the new threat. Satan 2 has been threatened to be used by August. It is also being threatened to use it to cause a nuclear tidal wave, that will wipe out the UK.

Revelation 12:7-12
The War in Heaven

7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Luke 10:17-20
The Seventy-Two Return with Joy

17And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

As for Nero, I've heard about his coinage being considered the mark of the beast before. I guess there are many Anti-Christs leading up to the final one. As Paul puts it in Philippians 3:14
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Loyal
Satan may be retired, but Satan 2 is the new threat. Satan 2 has been threatened to be used by August. It is also being threatened to use it to cause a nuclear tidal wave, that will wipe out the UK.

Revelation 12:7-12
The War in Heaven

7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Luke 10:17-20
The Seventy-Two Return with Joy

17And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

As for Nero, I've heard about his coinage being considered the mark of the beast before. I guess there are many Anti-Christs leading up to the final one. As Paul puts it in wPhilippians 3:14
When, a man, gets off of his Throne who have Declared himself a “god” and The crowd cries out “Kaiser Kurios”! And and he climbs into “Animal Skins” in The Coliseum and approach tied up male naked Christian’s and take his mouth and tear off their manhood, while the Coliseum , roar into Excitement !

For this is why The Ancient Christian’s In secrecy label him “The Beast” This is one of The reason They Fled “Rome” and They hid and lived in “The Catacombs” of Rome!

This Beast was so Violent, he killed his own “Mother” and CUT off his boyfriend. “manHood” so That he could Marry him and make him his wife! And you better not say a word, Because; “Kaiser Kurios”!

He was The “BEAST”!

To me, he was more “VIOLENT” and “Beastly” than Caligula of Rome could ever be!

Not only was I a historical student of The Bible but also A historical student of “Ancient Rome” from The Greek Alexander The Great! Bringing in The Sciences and The Greek Languages to aid in bring in a “New Covenant” that usher in “The Roman Road” that would be Travel by The Disciples of Christ running away from That Beast “Nero” and carrying The “Gospel According To Jesus Christ into All of The World! When “GOD” say “GO” and you don’t GO! He got a Way, all kinds of “Fishes” that will make You! Travel Through “NINEVEH” in “One DAY”! Which is a 3 days journey!

When GOD took That Leash off That “Beast” known as “NERO”. And NERO took some of Those Christian’s that would not go into All the World like GOD had Commanded them, But They set up House Churches. In”Rome”!

But when That “Beast”, Start setting up “Roman Candles” in That Coliseum in Rome! “Roman Candles” where “Christians tied up on a Stake, DOUSE with oil and set on “Fire”! And They lit up The Coliseum at Night! For Entertainment!

Then The Christian’s, of Rome, finally Saw “THE LIGHT”,!

And they took. off onto “The ROMAN ROAD” getting as Far and fast as they could and carrying “The Gospel according To Jesus Christ” as fast as They could!

Now you have been given a short Narrative concerning The Beast” of Rome.

Now The “Created Adversary” better known as The Devil is another story for another time. And he also have a “Leash” on him too!:( But when GOD cut That Leash loose! :eyes: You do not want to be no where near, That Devil! No where on The Planet Earth!:eyes:

But, The END have Not Come Yet! they will Come A “Purifier” after him!:eyes::(

Last edited:
When, a man, gets off of his Throne who have Declared himself a “god” and The crowd cries out “Kaiser Kurios”! And and he climbs into “Animal Skins” in The Coliseum and approach tied up male naked Christian’s and take his mouth and tear off their manhood, while the Coliseum , roar into Excitement !

For this is why The Ancient Christian’s In secrecy label him “The Beast” This is one of The reason They Fled “Rome” and They hid and lived in “The Catacombs” of Rome!

This Beast was so Violent, he killed his own “Mother” and CUT off his boyfriend. “manHood” so That he could Marry him and make him his wife! And you better not say a word, Because; “Kaiser Kurios”!

He was The “BEAST”!

To me, he was more “VIOLENT” and “Beastly” than Caligula of Rome could ever be!

Not only was I a historical student of The Bible but also A historical student of “Ancient Rome” from The Greek Alexander The Great! Bringing in The Sciences and The Greek Languages to aid in bring in a “New Covenant” that usher in “The Roman Road” that would be Travel by The Disciples of Christ running away from That Beast “Nero” and carrying The “Gospel According To Jesus Christ into All of The World! When “GOD” say “GO” and you don’t GO! He got a Way, all kinds of “Fishes” that will make You! Travel Through “NINEVEH” in “One DAY”! Which is a 3 days journey!

When GOD took That Leash off That “Beast” known as “NERO”. And NERO took some of Those Christian’s that would not go into All the World like GOD had Commanded them, But They set up House Churches. In”Rome”!

But when That “Beast”, Start setting up “Roman Candles” in That Coliseum in Rome! “Roman Candles” where “Christians tied up on a Stake, DOUSE with oil and set on “Fire”! And They lit up The Coliseum at Night! For Entertainment!

Then The Christian’s, of Rome, finally Saw “THE LIGHT”,!

And they took. off onto “The ROMAN ROAD” getting as Far and fast as they could and carrying “The Gospel according To Jesus Christ” as fast as They could!

Now you have been given a short Narrative concerning The Beast” of Rome.

Now The “Created Adversary” better known as The Devil is another story for another time. And he also have a “Leash” on him too!:( But when GOD cut That Leash loose! :eyes: You do not want to be no where near, That Devil! No where on The Planet Earth!:eyes:

But, The END have Not Come Yet! they will Come A “Purifier” after him!:eyes::(
I'm not sure if these early Christians had the Gospel, or if they knew the command. This is why Jesus gives the command, "When they persecute you in one city, flee to another." (Matthew 10:23)

Comfort in Persecution

(2 Timothy 1:6-12)

16Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. 17But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. 22And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

24The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. 25It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

This sort of thing happens repeatedly throughout history. For example, the German Peasants War of 1524. When Martin Luther started the Protestant Reformation he alerted all the peasants of how they had been abused by the nobles. They had been denied the scripture, and kept in the dark. At first Martin Luther was on their side, but he quickly betrayed them and sided with the nobility. At least 100,000 peasants were killed.

This sort of thing happens over and over. Ecclesiastes 1:9 he who does not remember is doomed to repeat. The last century examples of Nazi Germany and the Communist Revolution in Russia. In Nazi Germany, the people had a clear warning to flee the country for 6 years between 1933-1939 before the Holocaust began. Jesus is supposed to save his people from these things, because be tells them how to respond to it in the Gospel. Leave that country and don't look back.

In the Communist Uprising in Russia it was even worse. With the Red Army and the attack on the kulaks (wealthy land owners). Priests were dragged out of churches and their whole families killed in front of them.

Jesus tells us in Matthew 24:6 not to worry about these things, because they have to happen.

Temple Destruction Foretold

(Mark 13:1-9; Luke 21:5-9)

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

False Christs

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Witnessing to All Nations

(Mark 13:10-13; Luke 21:10-19)

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Abomination of Desolation

(Mark 13:14-23; Luke 21:20-24)

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

The Return of the Son of Man

(Mark 13:24-27; Luke 21:25-28)

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The lesson of the Fig Tree

(Mark 13:28-31; Luke 21:29-33)

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Be Ready at Any Hour

(Genesis 6:1-7; Mark 13:32-37; Luke 12:35-48)

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Loyal
I'm not sure if these early Christians had the Gospel, or if they knew the command. This is why Jesus gives the command, "When they persecute you in one city, flee to another." (Matthew 10:23)

This sort of thing happens repeatedly throughout history. For example, the German Peasants War of 1524. When Martin Luther started the Protestant Reformation he alerted all the peasants of how they had been abused by the nobles. They had been denied the scripture, and kept in the dark. At first Martin Luther was on their side, but he quickly betrayed them and sided with the nobility. At least 100,000 peasants were killed.

This sort of thing happens over and over. Ecclesiastes 1:9 he who does not remember is doomed to repeat. The last century examples of Nazi Germany and the Communist Revolution in Russia. In Nazi Germany, the people had a clear warning to flee the country for 6 years between 1933-1939 before the Holocaust began. Jesus is supposed to save his people from these things, because be tells them how to respond to it in the Gospel. Leave that country and don't look back.

In the Communist Uprising in Russia it was even worse. With the Red Army and the attack on the kulaks (wealthy land owners). Priests were dragged out of churches and their whole families killed in front of them.

Jesus tells us in Matthew 24:6 not to worry about these things, because they have to happen.
Oh, yes great comfort when they are tearing your tongue out of your mouth, when they are putting Hot spikes in your eyes, and asking you, do you see the light! Great comfort when they are g frying your children in a hot iron Skillet! Boiling you in hot oil! Oh ‘ yea great comfort it is! Tearing you apart with wild horses, sawing you into slowly! No matter how old or young, great comfort it is to endure and even watch as many deny the Faith and watch you die slowly.

Great comfort in being a “Martyr” for The Christ of GOD a “True” witiness!

Yes, it is True :pensive: we have been called to be “A Living Sacrifice” and deny ourself. Even unto this very day!

But One Day, when This Life is Over, may we be like The Bird and “Fly Away” and be at rest.:pensive: And just maybe, we shall gather around The “Coronation Table” and Sing a New Song. Even “Oh,,,,How I Got Over”. The Song pertaining To The LAMB of GOD!

The issue with 666 Fifth Avenue gets seriously complicated. The threat gets nuclear. The deal with Qatar and Kushner gets suspicious, that initially Trump sided with Kushner and Saudia Arabia to put a blockade on Qatar. This was right after Qatar decided not to invest in Kushner's 666 Fifth Avenue building. This was met with an outcry by Trump's own team, who Trump cut off. Later when Brookfield (which has strong ties with Qatar) bailed out Kushner with $1.1 Billion, then Trump called on Saudia Arabia to lift the blockade on Qatar.

Whistleblowers have been concerned about these companies, and Saudia Arabia's donations to Kushner and Trump. They are being accused of selling sensitive nuclear technology to Saudia Arabia.

These are serious allegations that even include Khashoggi, the journalist who was cut into pieces in Saudia Arabia in 2018.

Here is a timeline of events.

Last edited:
Kushner had put together a government sponsored program called the 'Abraham Fund'. He is using it to make pacts in the Middle East called the 'Abraham Accords'. (Matthew 3:9) He is raising $3.5 billion from Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, the UAE, and Qatar. This includes the $2 billion from Saudia Arabia.

He is selling them different types of technology, including sustainable energy. This raises concern as to selling them nuclear power that Kushner may be selling them through his affiliates. Also it is concerning that this money may be used to support Trump's race in 2024.

Much of Kushner's concern is aiding Israel in its war against Palestine. Kushner's grandparents were Holocaust survivors. He has gathered like-minded individuals to help him in his accords.

Part of this mentality appears to be related with the arms race with Russia in the Middle East. The more Russia gets in the Middle East, the more Trump wants over there. This is probably the wrong choice however, and it is more wise to abstain from dealings with these nations.

This is not how God instructed us to orchestrate our countries. This kind of behavior is neither good for America, or Israel. God said we would be lending to many nations, and not be taking loans from other nations. It is opening a door to disaster, and evil in the sight of the Lord. Who knew it was evil to buy 666 Fifth Avenue?

Exodus 23:8
Deuteronomy 15:6
Deuteronomy 28:12
Proverbs 17:8

Revelation 2:14

Maybe the strangest thing I have noticed about this is concerning the timeline of Kushner and 666 Fifth Avenue that I posted in post #16. The timeline begins on January 10th 2007. This is Kushner's birthday, and the day he bought the building. The timeline ends in March 2019, when the Democrats start considering to investigate the Brookfield bailout.

Kushner's rent was due in February 2019 for $1.4 billion that Brookfield covered the previous August when it bought a 99 year lease on the building (the bailout). This is also concerning because Brookfield is heavily invested in by Qatar, and two days before the bailout Brookfield bought 100% of Westinghouse Electric Company which has the nuclear power technology. Brookfield is also apparently the company that decided to change the address to 660 Fifth Avenue, and not Kushner.

The timeline begins in January 2007, and ends in March 2019. If this was from the beginning of January to the end of March, then it would be 12 years 3 months. It is not however. It's more close to 12 years and 2 months. It comes extremely close to the reign of Hitler of 12.25 years that I showed in my other thread. Close, but no cigar. There is a famous cigar room called the Grand Havana Room on the 39th floor of the building.