• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

2021, I see no different between the world and the church, christianity & Society have become Bed partners, lovers

Loyal
"her priest have despised my law, and have defiled my sanctuaries; they have put no difference between the holy and profrane nor have distinguished between the poluted and the clean; and they have turned away their eyes from my sabbaths and I was profaned in the midst of them"

'The ways of God had become a polution, even among His own people, so it was then so it has become now'. And we are not ashamed:pensive:. But have applied a "cloak" even for our sins.

Loyal
If we look at the 7 churches in Rev (chapters 2 and 3).
Jesus had something against 5 of the churches, they were told to repent.. or else.

But 2 of the churches, Jesus didn't have anything against them... they were simply told to hold tight.

2 out of 7 isn't very good odds. That's less than 1/3rd.
These weren't unbelievers that didn't know Jesus. This was the church.

Loyal
And what did happen unto those 7 churches in Asia whom The apostle John wrote those Letters to?, For those 7 churches in those 7 cities he wrote to, 'the letters he wrote to them. And found their mark. Last year i posted a Thread concerning those 7 cities and their out come and what happen to them, all 7. It is public knowledge their outcome!

And they did not have bibles as we have today. And they sure did not have a new tesatment book. Nor did they have a book store or a printing press or publishers.

So how do we stand, with millions of bibles, especially with maybe a average of 3 bibles in every household in the United States. I know i have at least over 50 copies in my own house. and a copy in all vehicles. every floor in the house each room maybe 2 to 3 outside of the 40 PLUS on the bookshelf. Plus cell phones, when Jesus gets back the only excuse is, you better be "mentally Ill".

Hollywood movies and the pre-Trib Rapture deception has primed people who say they are Christians, and are not, to be deceived by the False Prophet and false teachers of the modern church (helped by God bringing a strong delusion upon them). Heard an interesting teaching yesterday, that Satan is going to make false Christians believe the Rapture already happened in the twinkling of an eye, and that Jesus has begun the Millennium. There will be peace everywhere on earth for 3.5 years as the imitator/fascinator will go about performing signs and wonders and healing people. They will not have the seal of God on their forehead, so that makes them open to worshipping the image of the Beast. When the Abomination of Desolation occurs and suddenly false Christians are hunted down by the now revealed antiChrist, they will turn on real Christians and accept the Mark at the same time. I just thought it was an interesting end times interpretation, not saying I believe it.

(Acts 2:22 [AKJV/PCE])
Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

(2Thess 2:9 [AKJV/PCE])
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. -Mat 7:13

Most christians would believe they have entered the narrow gate. But a true audit would reveal alot of similarities to the world.

"her priest have despised my law, and have defiled my sanctuaries; they have put no difference between the holy and profrane nor have distinguished between the poluted and the clean; and they have turned away their eyes from my sabbaths and I was profaned in the midst of them"

'The ways of God had become a polution, even among His own people, so it was then so it has become now'. And we are not ashamed:pensive:. But have applied a "cloak" even for our sins.
When you can no longer see a difference between the world and Christianity you are witnessing the effects of the falling away and strong delusion.

There is no doubt that we are in the last days. I have posted a few times that the falling away begins, followed by the strong delusion, then Christ returns as a thief in the night when no one expects it. The church will have become conformed to the world of secularism. Deep down there is still the strong believe in God and His Word, but in actions, the church has become complacent as the comforts and pleasures of the world take root in the soul.

Some will argue that the falling away does not apply to the church. I disagree. The falling away is about the church.

We have all witnessed countless cases of men and women who claimed to be called by God to be His shepherds and to lead great multitudes of His sheep. They all lived lavish lives, many traveled in private jets and lived in lavish houses, and all used their tax-free ministries to support their hidden lusts.

World-renown apologetics leader Ravi Zacharias’ RZIM Ministries is the latest church scandal who’s leader is the latest victim of self pride, lust and delusion. On the surface he was a great man of God - serving and defending Jesus Christ. But below the surface he was serving two masters.

Pride convinces you that you are great and that you deserve greatness. You fuel this desire with delusion and you build upon this desire by deceiving the sheep.

We are living in dangerous times. Technology is allowing more people to live in pride and multitudes of people are captive to darkness through the smart phone and the World Wide Web. We are exposed to more information than any other generation before us. All this new information technology is not really bringing us together for the greater good. On the contrary, it is further dividing us and driving us deeper into isolation.

The church and the world are both falling.

Loyal
you are witnessing the effects of the falling away and strong delusion.
I think you're right.

2Thes 2:3; Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

There are certain churches like Bethel that preach we have to conquer the 7 mountains before Jesus will return.
Yet the Bible says there will be a great falling away of the church before Jesus returns.

Active
Defining the word Church in my head
Church in my mind = the body of Christ
church = the group of people down the road in the building with a steeple
There are zillion churches some OK some just plain ol ugly, others good . Some members of the Church can be in the churches. The Church, or better said, the Body of Christ is not weak and failing. He is not weak or failing. The coming persecution (USA) will only build His Church stronger. The world outside of the USA has suffered persecution over and over again. The USA is at this point suffering pestering. It seems true to me the churches have failed they have caved to their 'tax free' status. Willing to edge His Truth on many topics , sex, marriage, abortion ,are heavy moral issues the churches have failed the pew setters on. By the same token the pew setters have failed the churches by accepting the teddy bear projection of Christ, the Jesus loves you rainbow.
Time has come in the USA to stand for the men of God to be men. To stand strong in His Word the Whole Word. . Sure there will be disagreements on this point or that one. A disagreement does not have to be division. A denomination does not have to be a division . This ol Pentecostal preachers kid can respect and love the Baptist. Appreciate the teachings of the Reformers. Grasp the tongue talkers needs, learn the difference between the wolfs and the well meaning. Some of us are hot heads like Peter some studious like Paul as are some churches.
I ask my self if i could be as Stephen or those folks in Foxx's book of Martyrs. I have not been challenged to that point I pray i will stand if/when the time comes.

Loyal
I ask my self if i could be as Stephen or those folks in Foxx's book of Martyrs. I have not been challenged to that point I pray i will stand if/when the time comes.
praying for you sister, I ask myself something similar to this all the time, please pray for my strength and endurance,

Active

I used to live life counting the history of man as my own.

Now I'm a free man, free of history, free of scripture, free of chains. I live how I want to the way I want to--life, and to the full. If I don't like something, I say it. I do what I want.

I could go in and unveil the veil, but what good will that do? The same people will still do the same things. I washed my hands of it, and I hope you will too. We save others by being our own selves, full of joy and virtue, and as long as a man concerns himself with the sins of another, he will never be free. Rather, be free, and let the others who sin see you, and it will heal them if there is virtue in them. Don't believe me? Show the world your real self, the one you don't show others, because of the fear you have of your own brilliance.

Farewell.