• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

2 New Features

Administrator
Staff Member
Added 2 new features today...

"My Life" tab in user profile area (shows up as a new tab, see screen shot). Note: you will not see the tab in your public profile until you've filled out at least one of the profile fields.

You can edit the my life profile fields in your user control panel under "edit my life details" area (see screen shot). The My Life tab is simply a tab of the latest happenings in your life.

SPECIAL REQUESTS?
Do you have any special profile field requests for the My Life tab area? Please post them here.

Also, added a new poll function where in the poll forum, if you hover your mouse over the poll icon (color bar graph) it pops up a preview of the actual poll. See screenshot.

Administrator
Staff Member
One more update, changed the background color of the text editor to something nicer than the old, ugly beige looking color. :)

Cool changes bro, i love the photo album in our profiles very cool

God Bless and Much Love xoxoxoxoxo:girl_hug:

Brother Chad,

You're a real God given genius. I just love the way God blessed you with a wonderful wonderful talent.

God bless you.

Administrator
Staff Member
I really appreciate everyone's kind words. Please share your feedback on new questions to add to the My Current Life tab.

I just added two more myself:
- mood (probably a bit silly, but its honest)
- words of inspiration

Added 2 new features today...

"My Life" tab in user profile area (shows up as a new tab, see screen shot). Note: you will not see the tab in your public profile until you've filled out at least one of the profile fields.

You can edit the my life profile fields in your user control panel under "edit my life details" area (see screen shot). The My Life tab is simply a tab of the latest happenings in your life.

SPECIAL REQUESTS?
Do you have any special profile field requests for the My Life tab area? Please post them here.

Also, added a new poll function where in the poll forum, if you hover your mouse over the poll icon (color bar graph) it pops up a preview of the actual poll. See screenshot.

it's getting interesting !!! love it

more blessings to come

abigya

Last edited:
Staff Member
Hi Chad,

I went to put all my destinations and plans for touring the world in... (ho ho ho) and noticed that it would only 'print' out the first 10 or 20 words... I mean display them, and you know how longwinded I can be! So, can it be told to display all I write?

The mood could probably do with a few more options? Prayerfully and carefully I suggest this.... as you feel best led, brother.

How about a "I am praying for..." line?

If I think of anything else.....

Besides that, it all looks good. Well done!

Bless you ...><>

Br. Bear

ps.... I suppose I will have to fill it out now! mmmmmmm!

Administrator
Staff Member
I fixed the maximum character problem Br. Bear. You can now type up to 500 characters per field area.

If you need more, let me know.

Request:

Can you allow more than 1 emotion?
Example: lonely & relaxed or happy & relaxed.

Last edited:
Hi Chad, :butterfly
Thanks for making something new in this site.. I like new features. Your smart n gifted. Bless you :sure: