• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

1611 KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE w/ APOCRYPHA COMPLETE 80 BOOKS. THE BOOK OF ENOCHThe BOOK OF JASHER(Referenced by the Bible)Why people fear these?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1611 KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE w/ APOCRYPHA COMPLETE 80 BOOKS.
THE BOOK OF ENOCH
The BOOK OF JASHER

(Referenced by the Bible)
Why do people fear these Books?

@Lacawar

Good question:

I brought up one of the most powerful chapters in the Apocrypha which is 2 Esdras 7, however it was closed for unknown reasons. I have some theories but at the end of the day "to my knowledge" few Chapters "if any" hold men accountable as much as that Chapter.

https://www.talkjesus.com/threads/2...ut-good-study-for-men-link-also-posted.62301/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I brought up Wisdom of Solomon Chapter 7 to prove Joseph is the Father according to the flesh however it was dismissed supposedly because supposedly not Cannon
Premise on Joseph/ Jesus relation

I then asked the individual "Which bible do you believe to be the most accurate English translation and what is your understanding of Heb 2:17? " but apparently he may have saw the trap and impending checkmate coming so refused to answer.:grin:
Premise on Joseph/ Jesus relation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a matter of Fact concerning the Wisdom of Solomon here is some info about it from Book of Wisdom - Wikipedia

Canonicity[edit]
Melito of Sardis[6] in the 2nd century AD, Augustine[7] (c. 397 AD) and Pope Innocent I (405 AD)[8][9] considered Wisdom of Solomon as part of the Old Testament. Athanasius writes that the Book of Wisdom along with three other deuterocanonical books, while not being part of the Canon, "were appointed by the Fathers to be read".[10] Epiphanius of Salamis (c. 385 AD) mentions that the Wisdom of Solomon was of disputed canonicity.[11] According to the monk Rufinus of Aquileia (c. 400 AD) the Book of Wisdom was not called a canonical but ecclesiastical book.[12]

The Book of Wisdom was listed as canonical by the Council of Rome (382 AD),[13] the Synod of Hippo (393),[14] the Council of Carthage (397) and the Council of Carthage (419),[15][16] the Council of Florence(in 1442)[17] and the Council of Trent (in 1546).[18]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether one agrees or disagrees; I bring receipts :shades:
------------------------------------------------------------------

2Co 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2Co 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

ALL PRAISES TO AHAYAH BA HASHAM YASHAYAH WA RAACH!
Checkmate! Lol!
That word canonical is only used to try to keep people away from fact!
To simply keep people away reading it!
But once they do then the truth comes out!

I fear the MOST HIGH and would never keep HIS WORD away from anyone!
I love learning the TRUTH and then I love teaching and sharing it!

Me and a close friend of mine was having a conversation and the HOLY SPIRIT (WA RAACH) spoke and said that there are other Books besides the Bible that are also anointed!
I didn't understand it at the time because I knew nothing of the other Books.
BUT NOW I DO!

WILL check out what you posted.

ALL PRAISES TO AHAYAH BA HASHAM YASHAYAH WA RAACH!
Checkmate! Lol!
That word canonical is only used to try to keep people away from fact!
To simply keep people away reading it!
But once they do then the truth comes out!

I fear the MOST HIGH and would never keep HIS WORD away from anyone!
I love learning the TRUTH and then I love teaching and sharing it!

Me and a close friend of mine was having a conversation and the HOLY SPIRIT (WA RAACH) spoke and said that there are other Books besides the Bible that are also anointed!
I didn't understand it at the time because I knew nothing of the other Books.
BUT NOW I DO!

WILL check out what you posted.
@Lacawar
His Queen Mother of Heaven underestimated my two witnesses " Bishop & Knight"

Like I said Whether one agrees or disagrees; I bring receipts :shades:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or show Shadow of Things to come:grin:

Loyal
People fear what they dont understand. And really dont want to delve deep enough into for fear of being misled.

I myself am not on this level but

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

The KJV 1611 and the KJV Bible are the same!

The 1611 is the KJV in its entirety!
With 80 books

The KJV contains only 66 books.

Which as we can tell books were taken out!

I have both!
When I open up each Bible both are fully intact.
One has 80 books
One has 66 books

I began to wondered why those books were taken out but as I began reading scripture I started to understand why because of the added information it contained that was and is pure TRUTH!

Whoever took those books out knew exactly what they were doing!
With those books in there they would not have able to accomplish the Deception we see today on so many topics.

But once you start reading the KJV 1611 w/ Apocrypha you begin to see the truth and understand that you were taught lies in the church!

That word Canonical is simply a tactic used to divert people from reading the 1611 KJV w/Apocrypha!
Read it and You'll see the FATHER AHAYAH, CHRIST YASHAYAH, and HOLY SPIRIT WA RAACH, and the angels in there also!
That is the Word of AHAYAH GOD!

Staff Member
@Ivar Sly comments are not appreciated brother. Just so you know. You are forgiven.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I have written this before and will repeat it again by providing a link to my post here for all others that may come across this thread or have posted here. I am consist in my position as far as the use of the Apocrypha.

I will also add that you can discuss the historical nature of these books, but ridiculing those who only accept the other 66 books will not be accepted/tolerated.

Where do Jasher and Enoch Fit in?

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

What Historical nature???

The Dead Sea Scrolls written in Paleo Hebrew that we Israelites are learning to speak again!

We Israelites are being awakened to the TRUTH everyday by our FATHER AHAYAH, HE is the ONE doing this!
And The Books HE references in HIS BOOKS in HIS BIBLE (as a whole) for us to read are being read!
The Old and New Testaments
The Apocrypha
The Book of Enoch
The Book of Jasher
The Book of Jubilees
All TRUTH in these BOOKS are connected and is validated by scripture!

So men have no place in deciding what they ought not!

Status
Not open for further replies.