Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

11yr old Kid with Tumor

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Chad, Jan 21, 2008.

1. I received the below email today. Of course I cannot include the list of people in the email, but the purpose is to simply ask you to pray for this little child.

Special Prayer Request from Peggy Lesley at Brookwood Church .

I am starting a signing for my son's best friend who has cancer (Hodgkin's Lymphoma). He is 11 years old and is not doing well at all.
    He was diagnosed with this cancer 2 weeks ago and the tumor is next to his jugular vein and entwined in it...has moved his wind pipe over a inch making it hard for him to breathe.

The tumor is the size of a large eggplant and is sitting right above his heart. This little boy needs all the prayer he can get.

I would like you to sign this and pass it on to as many people as you can.

Once we get to a thousand people can you please send this back to me at: AT&T

When I get the 1000 people that have signed it...I am going to print this up for my sons best friend and show him how many people
    care and how many people are praying for him to get better. If you have a heart at all, you will all do this for me.

I love this child as though he is my own and we really need all the prayers!
    Thank you,
    Peggy Lesley - Brookwood Church
    4th and 5th grade Volunteer Coordinator

2. I'll be praying for this little kid. Thanks for posting this.

3. Praying ...

4. Praying for boy with tumour

Yes, I stand in agreement that this boy is completely healed, and that Jesus gets all the glory! Sign me up!

peteresther

5. I will have this boy in my prayers ,

God Bless and Much Love xxxxxxxx:love:

6. I will keep this little child in my prayers.
    Remember there is power in prayer.

God Bless

7. Lord is our refuge in times of storms!!

Praying for the family and the 11 year old boy!! Praying for strength and power of the holy spirit; and for the tumor to cause less discomfort and for it to be removed. I pray for the will of God in all these things!! :)