• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

1000’s upon 1000’s Think they have The Holy Ghost and 1000’s upon 1000’s Don’t, this Deception have Infiltrated The Masses

Loyal
Luke 24:49 (KJV).
“And behold, I Send the PROMISE of My FATHER upon you, BUT TARRY, ye in the city of JERUSALEM, Until Ye be “ENDUED” with “POWER FROM ON HIGH”!

King James Bible
Acts 1:8
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

I was sitting down in chair.

I remembered a long time ago in the 70’s. A worker at work, said; I want the Holy Spirit every body at church seems to have it but me. I been singing and going to church for many years. I ain’t got it, and want it. He was about mayber 3-4 older than me. Young man.

No one had to tell him he didn’t have it, he knew he didn’t. I knew this guy about 9 years.

I listen, I came up in the church too, but stop going at the age of 16 by permission. Just a conversation among workers that’s all it was.
No religious, debate or questions just plain Ordinary talk.

Then one day he got it! He was laughing and happy, he told me how it felt, just another conversation at The Work place, no big deal.

Then one Day at work, My Turn, I set that place on “Fire” like Jeremiah the Prophet! That “Holy Ghost” got a Hold on Me! And the World Knew it! Where I worked They Knew it too “JESUS got a Hold of Me!

“And you shall “Receive POWER”! And Be A “Witness” when That “Holy Ghost” come on you! I don’t care where you at, they are going to know!

And I was not “Speaking in TONGUES” It was English and Everybody knew in that place “JESUS IS NOT DEAD and ALIVE!

I had more than volume, I HAd “POWER”!
I had no Church no pastor no choir no doctrine. “I HAD POWER”!

And They knew it the saved and The unsaved!

They knew me since I was “17” and That day I was “26”!:eyes:
And I am still on Fire!

When you receive The “Holy Ghost” no one has to telll you, They are going to know it! and You will not Be speaking in “Tongues”! But you will be doing a lot of fast talking, it might sound like Tongues!

You are going to be a Witness and they are going to know what you are saying!

How in the heck you are going to a “Witness” when the people Do not know what you are saying in the work place on the street corner in “walmarts” no telling where you might be, you might be addressing “Congress” in the US Senate!

You can get up there Speaking in Tongues if you want too!

If The Holy Spirit come on you while speaking in Congress it is going to be in English!

Just like The “Two Witnesses” you will not, be speaking in a unknown Language!

Let all Things of GOD be Done decently and in order!

Tell them, what Thus says The LORD and walk out!